“Anther Great Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 298 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Oyster Bar, Family Fare
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Keep Austin Weird? It doesn’t get any weirder than this joint (I can say that, we’re related…). Two patios are better than one, so take your pick. The bar opens up onto one that sports live music every Thursday night, weather permitting
Kitchener, Canada
“Anther Great Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Good food good value. Very casual atmosphere. Interesting appetizers and good gumbo. I have enjoyed everything I have tried here. Very close to outlet mall so the location is great.

Visited July 2014

Georgetown, Texas
“cajun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Very good food....go to this location often ....during crawfish season they are the best.....I would recommend

Visited April 2014
Round Rock, Texas
“Toddler drenched in ice cold water!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

If I could rate a zero, that's what I would have selected. This story is worth reading, please pass this on.

We would always go to Razzoo's to celebrate family birthdays because we enjoyed the atmosphere, until the last experience we had. We took my father-in-law to dinner for his birthday, it was a group of 8 adults and 1 toddler (18 months). We sat down at the table and it took the waitstaff 30 minutes to bring a highchair- unacceptable when you have a toddler. As the waiter was refilling our water glasses, he poured an entire pitcher of ICE COLD water all over my toddler (18 months). She was freezing and screaming because of what she just experienced. Not once did we get an apology, instead the manager just brought her a shirt to change into. Her clothes and her hair were completely soaked. My daughter was so upset and the rest of the dinner she had to wear an over-sized shirt that was too big on her- mind you we are celebrating my father-in- law's birthday, so pictures were taken as well. This is very scary that the waiter would have the tray and the big pitcher of water over anyone's head- let alone a toddlers head- UNACCEPTABLE.

We ordered my daughter a kids meal grilled cheese, a lousy $6 added to the bill. I mean at least give my daughter her meal for free after what you just put her through.
We got the bill, $200 and paid it, very upset and disappoint by this experience- still we didn't complain, we are not the type.

The following day, my mother-in-law was so upset, she called into the office and spoke with a manager. The manager told her that our entire bill should have been comped. The manager wanted to know if they could send us a gift card and my mother in law, said no gift card, we will never go back. So the manager offered to send us a check in the mail for our inconvenience. 4 days later, a measly $25 gift card arrived in the mail. Are you kidding me? My mother in law called back up to the office and spoke to a man who was extremely rude and told her we were in in for the money. Unbelievable and in fact, they should be hit with a lawsuit- seriously considering it.

We will return the gift card back to them along with a list of reviews that we will write on all local and national restaurant websites. Shame on them for this behavior.

We are not the type to complain, in fact, I love writing reviews, because I constantly look for reviews when choosing a place to go or an item to purchase.

Parents- don't bring your kids here, we would not want this to happen to someone else.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dallas
“Service was great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Was here on business, food was out quickly and nice and warm. Everything on the order was correct as was my receipt. I had the shrimp n cat combo....delicious!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hopkinton NH
“Just what the doctor ordered”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stopped here after a long day dealing with a broken down rental car in the Interstate, and it was late and I was starving! That being said, I thought the food, drink and service here were excellent. If you like Cajun food and a fun atmosphere this is a great choice, and don't be fooled by the fact that it's sitting "in a parking lot"!

I had the fried pickles for an appetizer; they were both delectable and abundant! I was also very interested in the blackened fish, and had the tilapia based on the wait person's recommendation. That was a great suggestion as the fish was very well prepared and not too spicy.

The restaurant also has a great selection of draft beers.

• Visited January 2014