“Happy Hour” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 298 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Oyster Bar, Family Fare
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Keep Austin Weird? It doesn’t get any weirder than this joint (I can say that, we’re related…). Two patios are better than one, so take your pick. The bar opens up onto one that sports live music every Thursday night, weather permitting
Round Rock, Texas
“Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Good weekday happy hour with half off apps and drink specials. We opted for $3 non-craft domestics. Large portions for the price.

Visited November 2013

Hewitt
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Really enjoy the food here. Nice atmosphere and great service. I will return to this restaurant in the future.

Visited August 2013
Texas
“Food good, service terrible”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Food is okay, but service needs help. When I want to eat fish, I often choose to go here, but recently the service drives me crazy. First, I order fish the way I have ordered it in the past, and the waiter says nothing - seems completely fine with it. But later when the food is delivered, he complains to me that I am placing a "special"order and the manager didn't like it. Like it is my fault for the order. If it is not allowed, then tell me when I place the order - don't make the customer feel guilty. Next, they had some sort of fund raiser going, and I don't mind contributing, but the waiter must have asked me 5 times during my meal if I wanted to contribute. My recommendation: Mention it at the beginning and then at the end. Don't interrupt my meal several times asking me if I am thinking about the fundraiser. It became so irritating that I wanted to tell him off, but it is not the charity's fault that he is bothersome. Won't be going back for a while - I can get good fish elsewhere. And also - no hush puppies at a Cajun restaurant?? :-(

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Georgetown, Texas
“80th Birthday Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Five of us went to Razzoo's last week for a celebration dinner, for identical twin sisters who were having an 80th. birthday. They had been there a few times in the past, and we well received by the help! We all had a variety of things. We had two appetizers, fried pickles, and fried string beans. Both were great! I had their big burger, cooked to perfection for me. Another had the fried seafood plate, and shrimp BBQ'd on skewers. All was excellent. Of course, the restaurant surprised the girls with 2 cake deserts, and enough forks to go around the table. Really enjoy this place!

Visited August 2013
Pflugerville, Texas
“Stuffed fish, crawfish fondue, and fried crawfish tails my all time favorate.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is one of the best meals I have ever had. The crawfish fondue, fried crawfish and stuffed fish are absolutely the best.
The crawfish fondue (or srimp fondue) is served with garlic bread and is a meal in its self.You can order 1/2 orders of most everything on the menu which makes it great for lunch. I shared a half order of the fondue with my wife with our meal and we both went away completely satafied.
I had the stuffed fish, which is crammed w/ shrimp ‘n’ crab stuffin‘, topp’d w/ creamy crawfish butter sauce. She had the Cajun etoufee with shrimp. Both were excellent.
I had tried the fried crawfish many times and have never been disapointed,They are served with a cherry mustard sauce . Excellent . Bread pudding Verry good.
Wht makes this restaurant stand out is the surperb and friendly service all the down to the manager. There is a sign on the wall that said " Even if the food wasn't so good, I would still come back for the service" .So true.

• Visited August 2013