“Yummy in my tummy” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 296 restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Oyster Bar, Family Fare
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Keep Austin Weird? It doesn’t get any weirder than this joint (I can say that, we’re related…). Two patios are better than one, so take your pick. The bar opens up onto one that sports live music every Thursday night, weather permitting
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Yummy in my tummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised. I had the blackened tilapia ..delish. I also sampled the étouffée , skillet and jalapeño cat fish. All good think ill get the catfish next time. The service was awesome. Our cups remained topped off. My new fav when I'm in town.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

86% Recommend
austin texas
“Great place for Happy Hour!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We gathered here after work for appetizers and drinks about 4pm and the patio was hopping. Our server was terrific and brought out the drink order within 5 minutes. Two of us shared the fish bowl and it was delish! We did popcorn shrimp, gator, and crawfish tails- everything was hot and yummy with just the right amount of spice.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Love the Gatortails!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

My husband and I have not been there since 2006 when we lived in North Texas we used to eat at the one in Lewisville in which was the first time we ever tried Fried Pickles and loved them! My husband ever since had always had the Fried gator Tails, well we moved to Conroe, Tx in 2006 and just recently moved to San Antonio, TX my husband wanted to go to IKEA in Round Rock, TX as we were leaving the parking lot we saw a RAZZOOS we were so excited!!! The Fried Gators are not on the menu so you have to ask for it I had the fried Shrimp which was so fresh tasting we ate on the patio which was great.. The drinks are great and the waitress was awesome she answered every question was asked and she was very knowledgeable. I recommend Razzo's to everyone, just which there was one in San Antonio.. The prices are good you can not compare this to really any other place.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hutto, Texas
“OMG MUST EAT HERE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Seriously this has become one of my favorite restaurants!!! My parents come visit me a few times a year and every time they come now they always tell me we HAVE to go to Razzoos. The food is amazing! Their Gator and Catfish are to die for. Im actually going there this weekend to have a meal with a friend for her birthday...it never disappoints.

Visited May 2013
“Great drinks....ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We went here for a graduation dinner. For starters the drinks are out of this world. I found the food to be ok but not great. People keep wanting to compare this place to Pappadeaux. Not even close but definitely less expensive. I had chargrilled oysters as an appetizer. Not what I expected at all for oysters. they were very small. I would need a couple of dozen to make a real appetizer. We ordered a variety of items considering there was at least 10 of us. No complaints about the food. Our major complaint was very slow service. Our waiter did the best he could despite the slow kitchen. It was weird because the restaurant was not even crowded after 10 pm on a Saturday. I had a hard time finding the place because the outside light was not illuminated for whatever reason. Maybe next visit the kitchen will be faster.

Visited May 2013