“OMG MUST EAT HERE!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 277 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Family Fare, Oyster Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Keep Austin Weird? It doesn’t get any weirder than this joint (I can say that, we’re related…). Two patios are better than one, so take your pick. The bar opens up onto one that sports live music every Thursday night, weather permitting
Hutto, Texas
“OMG MUST EAT HERE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Seriously this has become one of my favorite restaurants!!! My parents come visit me a few times a year and every time they come now they always tell me we HAVE to go to Razzoos. The food is amazing! Their Gator and Catfish are to die for. Im actually going there this weekend to have a meal with a friend for her birthday...it never disappoints.

Visited May 2013

“Great drinks....ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We went here for a graduation dinner. For starters the drinks are out of this world. I found the food to be ok but not great. People keep wanting to compare this place to Pappadeaux. Not even close but definitely less expensive. I had chargrilled oysters as an appetizer. Not what I expected at all for oysters. they were very small. I would need a couple of dozen to make a real appetizer. We ordered a variety of items considering there was at least 10 of us. No complaints about the food. Our major complaint was very slow service. Our waiter did the best he could despite the slow kitchen. It was weird because the restaurant was not even crowded after 10 pm on a Saturday. I had a hard time finding the place because the outside light was not illuminated for whatever reason. Maybe next visit the kitchen will be faster.

Visited May 2013
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Oysters on the half shell were plump and fresh.
The gumbo was lacking a bit in spice but was large in quantity. Service was friendly and fast. A great experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Round Rock, Texas
“Still Great and Fantastic Waiter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We were back in Austin and we went straight to Razzos's. Everybody loved all the food that was ordered and our waiter Derrick made our visit absolutely awesome. He was extremely attentive and helpful. This place is great!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Georgetown, Texas
“Fun atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love the shrimp poor boys here. You almost have to eat it with a fork because it's so hard to hold. My husband always gets the fried shrimp. It's fun to come with others. Service is fast and food is wonderful.

Visited November 2012