“Always a Good Bet” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dallas
“Always a Good Bet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Third time to eat at Pho Viet. Every time the food was good and service super fast - maybe a little to fast. We were asked if we were ready to order while looking at the menu five or six times by several different servers - became a little annoying, but I guess better than the alternative. I've had the chicken Pho each time and very good. Also, the shrimp spring rolls were fresh and good, although not crazy about their peanut sauce. Girlfriend had the chicken and broccoli and liked it a great deal. She didn't like the crispy egg roll that came with it, but I ate it and thought it was fine. Overall, a solid Vietnamese restraunt that I will return to whenever having lunch in Round Rock.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Round Rock, Texas
“Lots of better places for Vietnamese”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We went here because my Viet gf had been wanting to try it. She go Pho and I got a rice dish with pork, shrimp and egg. She wasn't impressed with her Pho and the pork on my dish left a lot to be desired, the rice was mushy and not fresh.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Round Rock, Texas
“One of my staples”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I frequently go here when I'm craving egg rolls and chicken garlic noodles! I've tried other things on the menu but always go back to those as my favorites. I always ask for more cilantro and more garlic!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York, NY
“Great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great spot for Vietnamese food. Fast service in a super clean environment. I had the shaken beef, which was fantastic and the nem nuong. I'm definitely coming back for more items on the menu including a hot bowl of Pho. Super value.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“great food and music”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We enjoyed our visit to this fine establishment. We shared a couple entrees, shaken beef (very tender and flavorful), shrimp and broccoli, and a bowl of chicken and egg noodle soup, plus 2 teas, and a couple fried egg rolls, all top notch. We're big fans of new age flamenco music which features some outstanding acoustic guitar players like Jesse Cook, etc., and the owner likes this type of music because we got to listen to Mario takes a walk by jesse cook, they had me with the great food so the tunes was an added bonus. If you don't know of this artist, look him up on www.youtube.com.....you won't be sorry!

• Visited May 2013