“This was our third stay here” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
2x HHonors Points
Ranked #18 of 24 Hotels in Round Rock
Austin, Texas
“This was our third stay here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This hotel has been a great place to stay while we search for our new home in nearby Georgetown. It has everything we need and we appreciate the proximity of so many great places to eat and drink! The staff is great and the rooms are above average.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIRoundRock, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thanks for your nice comments about our hotel. We think we have the ideal location as well. The only problem is, I need to stay out of the restaurants. I will share your comments about our staff with the entire team. Thanks again and welcome to the area. I think you'll love living here.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Las Vegas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Just had a three night stay here; great warm welcome, friendly reception staff, who were willing at any time to assist you. Room clean; requested a quiet room and it was perfect being the end room on the top floor. Only con was the Cook for breakfast - not friendly and not helpful. Otherwise, good stay and would return.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIRoundRock, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I will share them with our staff and trust that everyone will make you feel as welcome on your next stay as our reception staff did over your last one. Thank you for your comments.
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I don't feel like I had an exceptional experience for the price I paid. The room was clean, the bed was comfy, the breakfast was good. But if you're looking for pizazz - this isn't it. Plurged with The Mister, hoping for a luxurious stay, I mean, it is the Hilton, after-all.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for the comments about your stay. They will be discussed during our next staff meeting. We hope you will return soon, so we can try again to give you the exceptional stay you were hoping for. Please feel free to contact me at any time to discuss what we could have done better. Thanks again for writing.
Frisco, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was very impressed with the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn. We were in town for a baseball tournament and they handled everything beautifully from start to finish. The staff was friendly and the allowed the kids to feel like they could enjoy themselves as long as they weren't too loud. Breakfast was served on time and replenished often. Moving the group to a private area was a great idea and it worked out well. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIRoundRock, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We truly love welcoming the teams that come to Round Rock for sporting events of all kinds and hope you had a successful tournament. We like to think that we in our own way, back up our cities claim as "The Sports Capital of Texas" and hope you will return soon.

I will share your comments with entire team.
Leavenworth, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel three times now and have always been pleased with the experience. The breakfast is wonderful and the rooms are very clean. I have to say though, the adjustable mattress has not worked in any of the three rooms. When in he area I would stay here again.

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for all of your stays at our hotel and the nice comments. We are very proud of our breakfast and happy to hear that you enjoy it. I am sorry you haven't had good experiences with our beds though and would love to discuss them in more detail with you over your next stay. Thanks again for taking the time to comment.
San Juan, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Originally had requested to stay at a Hampton Inn & Suites but none were available for the time of my stay. I was offered Hilton Garden Inn, but it did not meet my expectations as a Hilton Honor Member. My requests went unanswered to my satisfaction.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am very sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations on your request and would like to discuss it in further detail with you. If you have time please contact me at the hotel.
Jackson, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was truly a great hotel. Staff, location, food was excellent. These people really feel at home.Breakfast was absolutely outstanding. Couldn't get any better, great service, great food and homey . I slept like a rock from the time my head hit the pillow until I awakened.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. Our team takes a lot of pride in the service we provide and love knowing you felt at home with us. I will share your comments with the team and we hope to have you as our guest again soon. Thanks again.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!