“Take your family to Round Rock” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2310 North IH35, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #13 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Frisco, United States
“Take your family to Round Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I was very impressed with the staff at the Hilton Garden Inn. We were in town for a baseball tournament and they handled everything beautifully from start to finish. The staff was friendly and the allowed the kids to feel like they could enjoy themselves as long as they weren't too loud. Breakfast was served on time and replenished often. Moving the group to a private area was a great idea and it worked out well. I would highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIRoundRock, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We truly love welcoming the teams that come to Round Rock for sporting events of all kinds and hope you had a successful tournament. We like to think that we in our own way, back up our cities claim as "The Sports Capital of Texas" and hope you will return soon.

I will share your comments with entire team.

140 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Leavenworth, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel three times now and have always been pleased with the experience. The breakfast is wonderful and the rooms are very clean. I have to say though, the adjustable mattress has not worked in any of the three rooms. When in he area I would stay here again.

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for all of your stays at our hotel and the nice comments. We are very proud of our breakfast and happy to hear that you enjoy it. I am sorry you haven't had good experiences with our beds though and would love to discuss them in more detail with you over your next stay. Thanks again for taking the time to comment.
San Juan, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Originally had requested to stay at a Hampton Inn & Suites but none were available for the time of my stay. I was offered Hilton Garden Inn, but it did not meet my expectations as a Hilton Honor Member. My requests went unanswered to my satisfaction.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am very sorry to hear that we failed to meet your expectations on your request and would like to discuss it in further detail with you. If you have time please contact me at the hotel.
Jackson, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

This was truly a great hotel. Staff, location, food was excellent. These people really feel at home.Breakfast was absolutely outstanding. Couldn't get any better, great service, great food and homey . I slept like a rock from the time my head hit the pillow until I awakened.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. Our team takes a lot of pride in the service we provide and love knowing you felt at home with us. I will share your comments with the team and we hope to have you as our guest again soon. Thanks again.
Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Breakfast, sure, but not your ordinary frozen foods. I had a poached egg - no eggs from a carton for me! It was PERFECT.

What a great way to top off my stay. That bed was fantastic - and silent! It adjusted perfectly to my comfort - like a "sleep number" bed, only better. I can't remember ever sleeping so well in a hotel - ever!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HGIRoundRock, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are very proud of our breakfast and are glad you enjoyed it. I will pass your comments along to our team and we hope to see you back on your next visit to our area.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is my third week here as a business traveller. I'd say you stay here and are at all pleased, you should have paid half that and booked a cheaper alternative right down the road. Very poor breakfast, hard to understand staff, generally dirty rooms, a scummy little pool, and... you have a better gym in your basement. Certainly one with a more welcoming feeling. I'm cancelling my next three weeks of bookings and headed to some nearby Marriott. Also, don't leave your luggage in their check room, they gave mine to someone else.

Room Tip: Choose a different hotel. :P
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
I am very sorry we failed to meet your expectations and for the mix up with your bag. We generally get excellent comments on both our breakfast and rooms. I will discuss your comments with our team and try in every way to prevent these type of comments in the future. We hope you will reconsider and give us another try when you are back in the area. Again, I apologize for the less than satisfying stay with us. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how it went. We will push for better results next time.
Richardson, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel as part of a 3 day trip to the Texas Hill Country and Austin. We reached the hotel late at night, and were warmly welcomed by the front desk staff. That was a nice first impression! We were offered milk for the babies in addition to water bottles, as well. The rooms were a bit dated, but all amenities of a HGI were available. Our room had a nice view of the pool, which we didn't avail, but looked quite nice. Breakfast in the morning was quite sumptuous, and the breakfast staff were accommodating the the kids needs.

Overall 4 stars for this property!

Room Tip: The front is surrepunded by restaurants and another hotel. Some rooms have a pool view which are nic...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We are very proud of our team and it's great to hear how you were welcomed to the hotel. We want all of our guests to feel the same way when they leave us and expect that they should. I will share these wonderful comments with everyone here at the hotel. Thanks so much for taking the time to share them.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!