We stayed at this Garden Inn for parents visiting day at Southwestern University in Georgetown, which is only a few exits away, maybe 15 minutes, to the school. The hotel turned out to be right across from the Outlet Mall, as well as a few exits down from Ikea a, so it is also a good location for a shopping trip.
The hotel was very crowded when we were there, with several groups of soccer players. The staff was very polite, and the room was quiet despite the crowds. There are several restaurants in the shared parking lot, which is nice since you can park at the hotel and then just walk over to the restaurants. We ate breakfast at the hotel, which was good, but there are several restaurants nearby that serve breakfast as well.
This hotel had a good location and good service, the room was comfortable, with a sleep number bed, and quiet. The only odd thing was there was no bar for the hotel, although they had wine and beer in the little market in the lobby. Maybe local laws? When we asked about it they said the bar was closed, I guess permanently, since it was 7PM and too early for it to be closed for the night.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin/Round Rock Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin/Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin
- Hilton Round Rock
- Round Rock Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hilton Garden Inn Austin/Round Rock hotel is stylish and sophisticated, offering you easy access to the Round Rock shopping outlets. We offer complimentary WiFi and cooked to order breakfast to help you feel right at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin / Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.