“Great choice for wedding group” 4 of 5 stars

2x Points Package
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Round Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
spring, United States
“Great choice for wedding group”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We enjoyed our stay at Homewood Suites for a wedding weekend. Many folks traveled for the event and this was a good spot to stay. The complimentary breakfast was very good and there was space to meet and visit with others. Rooms were comfy and while we didn't use the kitchen facilities, some folks did. The full fridge was nice. Complimentary WIFI was good - I hate places that charge for it. Not the most luxurious surroundings in the lobby, but more than adequate.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stay in Hilton properties a lot and this one is consistent with what I expect. Maria on the phone was really nice and told me to be careful when I told her I'd be late due to heavy rain on the highway. The gal at check in (tall, like me) was very nice and efficient. The room was very clean.
Bonus was 2 restaurants basically in the parking lot.
Saw wine for sale behind the counter too, nice!

Stayed July 2015, traveled on business
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Great place to stay. Clean rooms with awesome wifi connectivity and a very cordial support staff.
One plus for sure is the Shuttle driver - Larry Bailey, a great and humble guy who keeps the humor going. Nice way to start the day with him. Over all a very great experience of stay.

Justin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We were in town for a baseball tournament, we had several families during the visit. The hotel staff went above and beyond to accommodate us during our stay. They arranged a movie night for the boys, which they enjoyed. Breakfast was awesome. I was highly satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family

Vesper, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Clean room, comfortable bed, plenty of pillows. Kitchenette helps keep costs down. All staff I came in contact with were pleasant, helpful and professional. Enjoyed my stay. Business trip, so I was only in the room in the evenings.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

JacobnHill, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you Nancy F for taking the time to write this excellent review! Our housekeeping does a remarkable job in making sure each room is cleaned correctly and efficiently. Having a kitchenette in our rooms definitely help keep food costs down and we’re glad to see you enjoyed this amenity. Our whole staff strives to ensure each guest feels right at home, and knowing we’ve done just that for you is exactly why we love our job. We hope you stay with us next time you visit Round Rock on your next business or leisure trip!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We've been to a resort that came close to the customer service this hotel has, but no hotel in the US has come within a MILE of the absolute delight that the people here have for serving the guest! Everyone has a smile on their face. Everyone is anxious to do anything they can to make your visit just a bit better.
I just stayed here for a WEEK with my husband, on his business, so I saw a lot more of the hotel than he did. He'd already stayed here a couple of times and told me how much I'd love it, but even so I was surprised.
In a time where a business is happy just to get someone to DO the job, this hotel has people HAPPY to do it and do it right! I spoke with one of the housekeeping ladies who has been here over two years and very much enjoys working here.
Dang, but this place must be doing something right, because they are sure attracting the right people to work!
The place is spotless and smells wonderful. LARGE mirrors and plenty of counter space! Twice the number of pillows as "normal" hotels. A regular hair dryer instead of one with an 18" cord plugged into the wall. Sparkling pool. And did I mention how nice the people are?
I can't wait to come back!!!

Room Tip: First floor is closest if you chose to stock your kitchenette.
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
Katy G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Jo G, THANK YOU! This is, by far, one of my favorite reviews of our hotel! I am SO THRILLED that you loved the service you received while you were here, as well as the cleanliness and amenities that we offer. The entire team has read your review and I have never seen them all beam with such pride to be recognized as part of such a special team and to be able to serve awesome guests such as yourself. We are excited to have you back to stay again the next time you are in town!
SAustin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms are quiet, comfortable and large in size. I liked having separate rooms and doors for separation. The complimentary breakfast and evening meals (wine/beer) was a nice addition. Many evenings I could stay in instead of traveling for meals.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you Brian C for writing this excellent review! Our front desk staff strives to be as professional and as helpful as they can be and knowing they have provided that for you further validates this sentence. Space and comfort are two qualities we take pride in having, and I’m glad to see you experienced both. We’re glad you utilized the breakfast and dinner options and are happy to see we saved you a trip out to eat! We hope to see you again on your next trip to Round Rock!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!