“Excellent place and very good staff” 5 of 5 stars

Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Excellent place and very good staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at this place for more than a week and I must say it was one of the best experience i ever had in the business hotel. Along with best facilities, this place has welcoming staff especially Jacob and Katy Goldin and all the others too. A very helpful staff indeed. I would recommend this place if you want to feel 'home' and also see beautiful smiles all around, welcoming you and making you feel so happy and comfortable. Good job guys! Its been amazing experience and next time i am in round rock, i am sure staying at your place is for sure!! All the best :)

Mr and Mrs Arun Ashok

Room Tip: Anything is awesome here!
Green Features: Very neat and clean. Its has amazing surroundings, and also very close to my office.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My last stay at Homewood Suites in Round Rock was 8 days and 7 nights. It still has a "new" feel. The staff is professional and friendly. This was a good stay for business travel. The room is separate then the "living room" and kitchenette. (For my work travel, I prefer this set up when I need to work online at the hotel in the evening. I always feel more productive if I can separate my work space and living space).
I used the shuttle to and from work. There is an option to shuttle from the hotel to nearby shopping/restaurants as well (just make arrangements and schedule in advance). You may meet Larry Bailey, Shuttle Driver Extraordinaire. He will make sure you're taken care of. He is very kind and made it easy to ask for shuttle service. :-)
I enjoyed my stay here. The only improvement is around lining the garbage cans or offering a recycle option. (See notes on "environmentally friendly practices" section.
Since I travel to Texas often, I will most likely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
AMLaRosa, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Good Morning TI_Consulting!

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! We strive to keep every inch of our 4 year old property looking brand new and our so pleased to hear that we are doing a great job maintaining it. I am so happy to hear that Larry our Shuttle Driver Extraordinaire provided you with impeccable service. He is definitely one of our superstars here at our property. Thank you so much for all of your wonderful feedback and we hope to see you again soon!

Thank you again!
West Chester, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Helpful, friendly staff, comfortable rooms, good breakfast, kept freshly stocked - with a large dining area so no shortage of tables despite the morning rush. Easy access to interstate, restaurants and Dell HQ.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Tommy_DJ!

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy that you enjoyed yourself while staying here. At the Homewood Suites in Round Rock we strive to live by our motto of being "The Number One Duck" and from your review I can see that we lived up to this. I am also glad that you enjoyed our locations as well as our amenities.

Thank you again for reviewing!

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

OK, this isn't the Bellagio or anything, but it's five stars for what it is: a nice, clean, well-appointed, pet friendly, new hotel with very nice amenities at a very reasonable price. Rooms have full kitchens (no oven), full fridge, modern touches, and very nice bedding. There's free beer, wine and dinner (yes, dinner) Mon - Thurs in the evenings, and there's free breakfast every day. I couldn't recommend it more highly.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
Howdy Jim K.

I sincerely appreciate your wonderful comments about our property. I am so glad to hear that you had such a great stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you also enjoyed our breakfast and dinner options that we have available to our guest. We love hearing about guests' brilliant stays with us and we are so glad you enjoyed yourself.

We hope to see you again soon!

Garland, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The staff was wonderful. The breakfast was great; quality and variety. The rooms were large and very nice. The only thing I didn't care for was the hotel set up. You either had to go outside or walk almost all the way around to get to the lobby from our side of the hotel. The walk was probably good though after the great breakfast!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Hello Becky S.

I am so glad to hear about your amazing stay at our property and that you really enjoyed our breakfast. We work hard to try to accommodate all of our guests and apologize for the less than perfect layout. Please let us know the next time that you come to stay with us that you would like to be closer to the lobby and we will definitely make sure that happens for you. I am sorry again about any inconvenience this may have caused you and appreciate your constructive feedback. Thank you again for your wonderful comment and we home to accommodate you again soon!

Thank You!

The Woodlands, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Conveniently located next to Dell's HQ as well as several great places to eat. The staff that I've met are really nice and helpful. They make sure you're taken care of, and if you travel a lot, or basically live out of a hotel, you really appreciate their attention to detail. The price for the room is excellent, and offers more value than I've seen of any hotel. This location saves me significantly compared to others in the area, and having a kitchen (which I didn't use, but look forward to during my next stay) is a nice option if you want to cook healthy meals while on the road. Overall excellent value!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Good Evening Ryan R.

I first want to thank your for taking time to write this amazing review for our property. We LOVE hearing about guests amazing stays with us. Here at the Homewood Suites in Round Rock we strive to live by our motto of being "The Number One Duck" and as I can tell we lived up to that title in your eyes. Thank you so much again for you review and we all look forward to serving you again soon in the future.

Have a wonderful week!

Alexandra L.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014 via mobile

I recently had the pleasure of traveling to TX and staying with my son and favorite daughter in law in Austin. We decided to stay in nearby Round Rock and are so glad we did ! The homewood suites in round rock was the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff welcomes you and makes you feel right at home ! The hotel and rooms are so clean ! A free hot breakfast is served with a smile from Annette and the shuttle driver Larry is a wonderful addition to this well oiled staff ! Thank you so much Ms. Goldin for making our trip a memorable one!

Carol M.

• Stayed November 2014
AMLaRosa, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Hello Carol M.

I first want to thank you for your AMAZING review! Our whole staff really enjoys reading reviews like the one you submitted. I will definitely share your review with Larry and Annette, who will both be very thrilled to hear all about it. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope that we will see you again soon.

Thank you again for your kind words!

AMLaRosa

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!