“Totally exceeded my expectations!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Round Rock
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersBronze level
Cleburne, United States
“Totally exceeded my expectations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Our stay at this hotel was entirely pleasant! They provided the BEST complimentary breakfast any of us have ever experienced. My compliments to the cooks, servers and entire hotel staff!!! I guess the only thing I could suggest as an improvement would be a larger pool. However, I understand the expense involved for those and that a large pool is a thing of the past.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Hello Terry J!

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to write a wonderful review about your stay! Here at the Homewood Suites we have the need.. the need to Exceed! We are thrilled to have made your stay pleasurable and please visit us again for the holidays. Our entire staff will be eager and ready to make sure your stay is amazing once again.

Safe Travles,

CarlosN

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Rowlett, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Everything about the hotel was top notch! The staff were above reproach. Everyone we came in contact with during our stay had a smile and a gracious manner about them. The suite we stayed in, #126, was spotlessly clean, had EVERY amenity we did not even know to expect and we lacked for nothing during our stay. The pool was clean, neat and refreshing on a hot summer day. The breakfast was well presented, fresh and tasty. Late one afternoon we went out for swim, not knowing the maids would be coming through. We tossed our valuables carelessly on the bed and nightstand and went for a dip in the pool. We came back and our room was clean and tidy and everything was just where we left it, safe and sound. Like I mentioned before, the staff was above reproach! We are already planning to book this hotel later in the year and look forward to our stay.

Room Tip: The king suite had EVERYTHING you would ever need...dishwasher, dishes, full size fridge with ice ma...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Rebekah5388!

Thank you for being an awesome guest and I'm thrilled you had a wonderful stay! Our housekeeping team really works hard to make sure our guest rooms are spotless and they will really appreciate it when I share this wonderful review with them. Glad to see you had a chance to use our pool and we also have a basketball court as well so if you guys forget to bring a ball we have some at the front desk. I know summer is winding down, but hopefully you will visit us for the holidays!

Safe Travels,

CarlosN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Hotel was clean and everyone friendly. Staff was pleasant and helpful. I was upgrade to a two bedroom suite at no charge and without requesting. Good location with food and shopping close by. I would stay here again given the opportunity

Dear Stephenb5832014,

We wanted to thank you for taking the time to give our hotel a wonderful review! We want you make sure our guests are taken care off and I'm glad that we managed to upgrade your for your stay. If your ever with us Monday through Thursday please make sure to join us for our complimentary dinner with beer and wine. Have a great rest of your summer!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have stayed here several times when visiting and have found al to be pleasant and all staff go out of there way for you. This time it was Niesha the night manager on call for me. I checked in at 1am and she was awesome taking care of all my needs! More importantly the hotel is Clean!

John M,

I'm glad you had a wonderful stay here at our Homewood Suites in Round Rock. Making sure your taken care is our top priority and I'm glad Neisha made your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for the amazing review!

Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Been staying at this place since last 2-3 years. Even though I originally chose this place for its proximity from Dell's corporate office, I am extremely satisfied with the quality of rooms, services and ambience of this place. I have already stayed at this hotel 4-5 times in last two years and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a descent hotel in RoundRock area..

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Mr.Belekar,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our property! The whole staff really appreciates the comment and they are thrilled to know that they once again made your stay pleasurable. We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice when visiting Dell and safe travels on your way home.

Best Regards,

Dallas-Ft. Worth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I've stayed in a lot of hotels on business and pleasure and this stay was perfect for me. Room was quiet and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was good. I did not use any other amenities because business got in the way and I was out a lot. Overall, best value for the dollar! Beds slept well. Very comfortable. Unfortunately I am moving to Austin in late August and probably won't have another opportunity to stay at this site but I will definitely have Homewood as my choice on future trips. Thanks for a great job!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Roger C,

I'm glad you had a great experience here at our Homewood Suites property. Taking care of our guests is definitely our top priority and ties in with our policy of being "Number 1 Duck!". I'm sure you will love Austin it definitely has plenty of activities for families and adults, but if your ever in need of a staycation we hope you will consider us again as your hotel of choice. I will definitely share your comments with the team and have a great rest of your summer!

Round Rock
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Overall our stay was uneventful. The breakfast is fair as are the dinners provided Mon-Thurs. Our family of 4 stayed 9 days in a 2bd/2bth suite which was pricey, and I expected more from the Hilton franchise. I was sorely disappointed in the lack of cleanliness of our suite. One of our boys spilled a drink in the kitchen on day 2, and I was disgusted by the black filth that I cleaned up while wiping up the spill. The baseboards throughout the room were also filthy with hair, and dirt that had been pushed up against them. It was hard to communicate with housekeeping staff as all speak primarily Spanish, so when I called down to ask for clean linens for 1 of the beds housekeeping propped our room door open & began the full cleaning process while on her cell phone. Not up to Hilton-par.

• Stayed August 2014
Katy G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Hello JADalton, and thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. I am so sorry that this was the experience you had at our facility as this in no way is acceptable or up to our standards. We strive to provide a superior product with first-class service and to know that what you received was so subpar is disappointing to say the least. I will be reaching out to you directly to make this right. Thank you again,

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!