“Outstanding Service!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
New York City, New York
“Outstanding Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I have stayed here several times when visiting and have found al to be pleasant and all staff go out of there way for you. This time it was Niesha the night manager on call for me. I checked in at 1am and she was awesome taking care of all my needs! More importantly the hotel is Clean!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
John M,

I'm glad you had a wonderful stay here at our Homewood Suites in Round Rock. Making sure your taken care is our top priority and I'm glad Neisha made your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for the amazing review!

Carlos N

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Bangalore, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Been staying at this place since last 2-3 years. Even though I originally chose this place for its proximity from Dell's corporate office, I am extremely satisfied with the quality of rooms, services and ambience of this place. I have already stayed at this hotel 4-5 times in last two years and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a descent hotel in RoundRock area..

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Mr.Belekar,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our property! The whole staff really appreciates the comment and they are thrilled to know that they once again made your stay pleasurable. We hope to continue to be your hotel of choice when visiting Dell and safe travels on your way home.

Best Regards,

Dallas-Ft. Worth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I've stayed in a lot of hotels on business and pleasure and this stay was perfect for me. Room was quiet and clean. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was good. I did not use any other amenities because business got in the way and I was out a lot. Overall, best value for the dollar! Beds slept well. Very comfortable. Unfortunately I am moving to Austin in late August and probably won't have another opportunity to stay at this site but I will definitely have Homewood as my choice on future trips. Thanks for a great job!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Roger C,

I'm glad you had a great experience here at our Homewood Suites property. Taking care of our guests is definitely our top priority and ties in with our policy of being "Number 1 Duck!". I'm sure you will love Austin it definitely has plenty of activities for families and adults, but if your ever in need of a staycation we hope you will consider us again as your hotel of choice. I will definitely share your comments with the team and have a great rest of your summer!

Round Rock
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

Overall our stay was uneventful. The breakfast is fair as are the dinners provided Mon-Thurs. Our family of 4 stayed 9 days in a 2bd/2bth suite which was pricey, and I expected more from the Hilton franchise. I was sorely disappointed in the lack of cleanliness of our suite. One of our boys spilled a drink in the kitchen on day 2, and I was disgusted by the black filth that I cleaned up while wiping up the spill. The baseboards throughout the room were also filthy with hair, and dirt that had been pushed up against them. It was hard to communicate with housekeeping staff as all speak primarily Spanish, so when I called down to ask for clean linens for 1 of the beds housekeeping propped our room door open & began the full cleaning process while on her cell phone. Not up to Hilton-par.

• Stayed August 2014
Katy G, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Hello JADalton, and thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. I am so sorry that this was the experience you had at our facility as this in no way is acceptable or up to our standards. We strive to provide a superior product with first-class service and to know that what you received was so subpar is disappointing to say the least. I will be reaching out to you directly to make this right. Thank you again,
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Overall, this hotel was way better than we expected for a reasonable price! The help was very friendly and helpful. We arrived very late and tired from our trip, but Neisha greeted us, offered us cold, bottled water, and got us checked in very quickly. This means a lot when you are travel weary! The lobby and grounds were very nice and very clean. Our room was excellent. Bed was comfortable, room was VERY clean, and it was quiet in general. It had a large bedroom, living area, and full mini-kitchen. Great shower, AC worked great, no complaints at all! They had a free breakfast buffet that was included, and unfortunately we did not get to try this but it looked very good. When we come back to Austin, this is where we will stay again.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor, not near the pool, so it was very quiet.
Green Features: Very green, you can keep your towels and linens and reuse them, separate AC controls for each room, and lots of lighting, fan choices.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Danbon102,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review! I know as a business traveler your time is very precious and I know Neisha will be thrilled when I share your wonderful comment with her! If you ever visit us again feel free to try our complimentary evening dinner with beer and wine available Monday through Thursday. We hope to see you again soon and safe travels!

Regards,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

The AC in my house broke and I was looking for a place close by to spend the night that was also pet friendly.
There was an additional $45 charge(for my small dog).
Free wifi, large rooms, comfortable beds, complete breakfast (not just donuts & coffee)
Jasmin is a super receptionist. Had me checked in very quickly. Had her save a key for my hubbie for when he arrived after work.

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Thank you Kathlyn k for an amazing review! I'm glad we were able to assist you and your family in your time of need. Jasmine is our amazing front desk superstar and I'm sure she will be thrilled when we share your wonderful comment with her! Our full hot breakfast is available every day of the week and if your ever with us Monday through Thursday join us for our complimentary evening dinner with beer and wine! I hope your AC unit is fixed soon, but if not come back and see us and we will be sure to take care of you.

Best Regards,

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

This hotel has great rooms and very good food. The staff is very nice and provide excellent service and polite, friendly settings. The pool is a bit small but is saltwater so it feels much cleaner. The location is perfect for local company access like Dell but also close by to the Hawaiin Falls location in Pflugerville, which is why we stayed here. The rooms have great kitchen setups and cold refrigs. Would stay here again! They do offer dinner on Mon thru Thurs nights which is very good - saves money! Also breakfast is always free!

Room Tip: Ask for close to elevator.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Carlos N, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear Sctexas,

I want to thank you for giving us an opportunity to be your hotel of choice for your family vacation. The whole team really appreciates it when a guests goes out of their way to let us know how we are doing. Since we are Homewood Suites our logo is a duck and we always have a "Number One Duck!" attitude here and were glad we made you feel at home. Hawaiian Falls is a really fun place and I'm glad you also joined us for our complimentary dinner and breakfast. We hope to see you around for the holidays and please reach out to us on your next visit to Austin/Round Rock.

Safe Travels!

CarlosN

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!