“great clean hotel” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Houston, United States
“great clean hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I've stayed at this property many times and continue to do so. The staff makes you feel welcome from the desk when you check in, thru the time you check out. just great people that actually like their job, and it shows. The rooms are perfect and new and cleaner than my own house. love it here. thank you.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

John M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Christopher S,
Thank you for your patronage and this wonderful review. We have shared your review with our staff and it is comments like this that keep us at the top of our game and continue to love our jobs. We are honored to be your home away from home.
Best,
jmelstrom@vistahost.net

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Tulsa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Very friendly people from regestration to house keepers, we were really impressed with the service and the breakfast was great. I would suggest for anyone to stay there. It was also located in a quite area far enough from the expressway.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

John M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Tatyana C,
This is a “very nice” review of us! Service is our main focus here at the Homewood Suites and it makes me very happy to see that we’re doing a great job. I thank you for staying with us Tatyana, and I welcome you to stay with us whenever you are in the Round Rock area again.
Regards,
Baltimore, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Even though this hotel is a bit removed from the hustle and bustle of the downtown and other areas of Austin, we found it to be a perfect location for us. The hotel front desk is most friendly and accommodating. Even though this appears to be an older Homewood Suites, they have done a great job at keeping it updated and fresh looking!!! I loved our suite. The bed was extremely comfortable and everything in the room was in good working order. I would not hesitate to return here on a future stay to the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

AmbriaK,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us. It’s always refreshing to hear that our guests are enjoying their time with us. We are very fortunate to have such an amazing staff because each person here is happy to go out of the way to make everyone’s stay fantastic. Thanks again for the review and I hope we will see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I had more than one issue on my trip. Lost my credit card, my booking was not done right and my transportation was not there. But every single problem was solved by front desk. What was impressive: They call comunicate my problem to the rest of the staff. So i did not have to explain myself every time. They were smart folks and the understood exactly what was going on. They always had a solution and gave me the impression they gave me the best value. Impressive.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

John M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Aarias00,
Thank you for your review. I’m sorry you had a rocky start to your Austin/Round Rock trip but I’m glad you found solace with our fantastic staff. One motto we have is that there are no problems, just opportunities and I’m so proud that we were able to have the opportunity to help you out while you were here. Rest assured that whenever you are in the Round Rock area you have a home here at the Homewood Suites Round Rock!
Thanks again for the review,
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had a large wedding at a country barn venue in Round Rock called the Lone Oak Barn (really nice!). We selected the Homewood Suites as the base camp for many of our guests. The wedding party had appx 40 rooms at the Homewood Suites for the weekend and everything was awesome. The sales manager Jackie, the front desk reception people John, Carlos and all others who worked at the hotel were all so helpful. The hotel could not have been more perfect for our needs. The rooms were very nice and well maintained by the housekeeping and maintenance staff. The beautiful lobby/eating area was just what we needed for guests from all over the country to mingle at any hour of the day or night. The breakfast and evening wine/beer reception were great, the work out facility was nice, and the basketball court/pool area was just what was needed to keep the younger kids and more energetic adults occupied. The full kitchen and laundry facilities also were a plus. Nearby old town Round Rock and Georgetown were great nearby areas for restaurants and shops. Some in our party had a great evening at the nearby AAA minor league baseball park for the Round Rock Express (feeder team for the Texas Rangers). This ballpark was as nice as any major league field with numerous food and drink venues. The Salt Lick BBQ restaurant in the ballpark parking lot is as Texas as Texas BBQ gets. Downtown Austin is a short 20 minute drive and the hotel is right off the toll road to the Austin Airport so one can avoid all traffic (about a 25 minute drive). This hotel serves a lot of people visiting Dell's headquarters which is right next door, so they really know how to provide service. One needs to understand that this is not a downtown Austin luxury high rise type hotel. But that being said, I give these folks a 5 star rating. There is so much that can go wrong with accommodations when it comes to a large wedding party, but that was not the case at the Homewood Suites. Jackie, John, Carlos and everyone else here knocked it out of the park and helped make our wedding very, very special. I cannot thank them enough.

Room Tip: Rooms along the back of the hotel might be quieter, but the hotel is removed from the highway and th...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
David D,
Wow what a wonderful review of our property and staff here at the Homewood Suites! I’m happy to hear that we took great care of everyone during this very special time. With large groups such as yours, communication between all departments of a hotel is absolutely essential. This is an area that I have seen other hotels fail and I’m proud to say our staff excels at this. We are all happy to provide you with a worry free stay during a stressful time and we congratulate the happy couple.
Thanks for choosing us,
North of Boston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The hotel was fantastic!! I would give them 11 on a scale of 1-10 :) We stayed in the 2BR suite and the rooms were very clean & large enough for our family to spread out. The beds were extremely comfortable ~ it was the best night's sleep I had on our whole trip!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Maureen B,
Thank you for this fantastic review! I’m very pleased to hear you were comfortable during your stay and that you enjoyed all the space that our two bedroom suites offer. These rooms were designed with people such as yourself in mind with enough sleeping room for the entire family to stretch out and relax. I hope we see you again soon and thanks again for the review.
Best,
Austin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Good place to stay. I stayed here because you get a hot breakfast, evening dinner with refreshments (wine & beer) and a nice suite with living area, bedroom, and kitchen for a good price. No other place in the Round Rock area could match this. Only negative is that the walls are paper thin and if you have a talkative neighbor in the next room, you will hear their whole conversation.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Michael D,
Thank you for the review. I’m glad you decided to stay with us after shopping the other area hotels. Some of the hotels in this area will give you a lower room rate but when you take into consideration the fact that we include our outstanding breakfast, dinner Monday through Thursday, internet, basketball court, swimming pool, and of course our amazing staff, the decision is easy. We can’t wait to welcome you back the next time you are in Round Rock!
Jmelstrom@vistahost.net

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!