“Will stay again the next time in Round Rock” 5 of 5 stars

Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
Bamberg, Germany
“Will stay again the next time in Round Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Let me start this review by saying I am a Hilton Honors member but have never stayed at a Homewood suites. This hotel was fab. Parking was easy and in front of the hotel. Lots of space. I saw the outdoor pool but it was a little cool outside. Although not a big fan of hotel pools. Jacob at the Front Desk started off the visit well by being so professional and welcoming. Check in was quick. Jacob gave us a quick low down of the hotel and reminded us of dinner (in the hotel) that evening. The room was spacious and very clean. Bedding was great, towels smelled nice and fresh. No liquid soap but they have lovely shampoo and lotion. DId I mention Jacob called to make sure our room meet our expectations. Free WiFi. We didn't have dinner in the hotel that evening because we went over to Joe's Crab Shack which was walking distance from the hotel. Cable was adequate no complaints. Husband very happy because they had the NFL Network. Shower was nice. Breakfast the next morning was pretty good. They had scones which was different and quite refreshing. Hot food was hot and the cold food was cold. Nice amount of choices. No complaints. I asked for a quiet room and we got a quiet room. Not much of a view but it was only for one night. I will definitely stay at the Homewood Suites again. Thanks Jacob. Job well done. Very Very professional.

Room Tip: Not much of a view. Highway or Parking lot.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
John M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
What a wonderful review OKlawdog! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this very thorough review that really paints a picture of how great your stay was. I’m glad you were able to experience Jacob’s sincere hospitality and professionalism. He is a key member in our “Dream team” of a staff and I encourage anyone that has not stayed with us to let the staff here show you hospitality the way it’s supposed to be.
jmelstrom@vistahost.net

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We are Hilton gold members and love the Hilton family, and in recent years, particularly the Homewood Suites when we are driving or have a rental car. This Homewood Suites is just 10 or so miles up the road from where we stay at one in Austin, TX. It is next to the Dell campus. Very quiet. Superb setting and gorgeous hotel, with wooden doors. Friendly staff. Restaurants nearby. If you happen to be up in this area, a terrific hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
John M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Mr. DuaneSandul,
Thank you for the great review of our “Home away from home”. I’m happy to see that we are going to be your preferred choice anytime you are in the area. I think we are very fortunate to have the location we have because we are just far enough off the highway that we don’t hear any traffic but close to so many great restaurants and the Dell campus is almost in our back yard. Thanks again for the kind words and we hope to see you again soon.
California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2014

Including a breakfast (basic faire, including hot items) is nice, but including a full dinner (sans dessert) was really great. The mattress and pillows were the most comfortable I've found with the possible exception of the Westin in downtown Vancouver BC. Only issue was the kid upstairs running around non stop at 10 PM--hard to sleep. Had to call management.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

To begin, thank you so much for taking time to post your review of our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed all that we have to offer with breakfast and dinner, and I agree 100% that our beds are amazing. I hope we will see you again soon and perhaps we can yet earn that coveted 5-star review from you. If I may do anything to help arrange your return, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Guest Service Manager
Santa Cruz, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014

Well run, clean, efficient hotel. Good breakfast, done right. Big deal for me, the bacon and sausage were well drained before serving. Staff is great. Would go back in a heartbeat. Had a couple of housekeeping issues with the room, taken care of quickly.

Mr. John M,
Thank you for your review. I’m glad you enjoyed our full hot breakfast and our awesome staff. We look forward to being your home away from home whenever you are in the Austin/Round Rock area. PS I like your name.
Best,
Guest Service Manager
Round Rock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Homewood Suites is aptly named. It was like coming home. We had two consecutive stays at the hotel, due to repairs at our. The staff remembered us from our first visit and found similar accomodations at the same price we had the first time. When we checked in for our second visit, the front desk staff said, "Welcome home!" The hotel is extremely well kept, considering that many guests, like us, had pets with them. We walked our dog and saw other guests with theirs. i never saw any "dog damage" anywhere during our stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

John M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Teresa A.
Let me start by thanking you for your review. It never gets old hearing how awesome our staff is and it makes me happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. For the record we have to allow your furry family members here otherwise it wouldn’t really feel like home. I must say that it doesn’t feel like I’m home until I see my dog wagging her tail and greeting me at the door each time I come home. Thanks again for the great review and we hope to see you, and your pet, again soon.

Best,
Lumberton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

Chose this facility due to location; however, after staying there two days my reason for staying changed. The service was outstanding from the moment I walked. I felt that I had known the staff for years. Very friendly and accomodating. I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines the following two days and the staff at Homewood could be a mentor. Good job Katy Goldin.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

To begin, please allow me to say thank you for your review. I cannot tell you how happy I am when I see my colleagues being praised for their outstanding service, even when stacked up against a full service property like Hyatt Lost Pines. I also must agree 110% that our hotel is great, like many other Homewood Suites across the United States. What truly sets up apart, however, is our outstanding staff and their dedication to ensuring you have an outstanding time as our guest. If there is anything I can do for you between now and when we see you again please don’t hesitate to reach out to me.

Most sincerely,
Lake Jackson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Incredibly clean. Great Price. Great room- it was all like new! The staff was amazingly helpful and courteous. I dont think we have ever had such a great hotel experience. We would stay at this place over a 5 star hotel any day. It was superb! We have a large family. 2 adults, 4 kids, and another on the way. This hotel cost as much as the others but actually accommodated all of us. We didn't have to order a roll away bed or bring an air mattress. It was so clean and nice, we felt like we were as close to our home experience as we could get.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

John M, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Wow Ms. Rachel M, I could not have said it better myself! I’m so glad your whole family felt “at home” as this is exactly what we are going for. I’m very pleased to hear how much you like us and I hope we can see you again soon, maybe when it’s a little warmer so that your children can make use of our outdoor pool and basketball court. Thanks again Rachel.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!