“Will stay here again!” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Michigan, United States
“Will stay here again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Check-in went well. Room was clean, bed and linen were great! TV pixilated a bit but we overlooked it. Meals were nice. There is only one ice machine and it's in kitchen. The staff were good about giving me cups of ice to brew my iced tea. Parking felt quite safe. Good water pressure in shower.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Hello Gina F and thank you for taking the time to write a review! I am so pleased to hear that high standards of cleanliness were appreciated and that you enjoyed the bed and our breakfast and dinner as well. And it’s always wonderful to be able to have a hot shower with good water pressure! Our tankless hot water system is not only reliable; it is eco-friendly too! We have looked into the pixilation of the TVs and have since been able to fine tune each channel individually in order to get the best picture possible. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to having you back again!

252 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Justin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Hotel was clean, modern and friendly. The bed was nice and comfortable. We loved the comforter and the pillows. The room was big. The breakfast was pretty good and there were a lot of choices. We will be staying at Homewood Suites again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Hi Pamela G, thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Homewood Suites Round Rock! I am so pleased that you enjoyed the layout and décor of the hotel as well as our service and amenities. We strive to make our hotel comfortable whether you are traveling for one night or one year, and whether you are staying as just one person or with a large group. Thank you again and we can’t wait for you to come back!!
Yonkers, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Great, new hotel. Comfortable, large rooms. Well decorated. Beautiful lobby and pool area.

Good, hot breakfast in the morning. Decent-to-fast WiFi in rooms. Very comfortable bed and bedding.

Only, small issue: no ice makers. Anywhere. The front desk can get you ice, but an ice maker on each floor would have been nice.

Overall, a great pic for North Austin and Round Rock. Highly recommend (and we'll be staying there again in June).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
TwoinNYfromVTandTX, thank you for your great review of our hotel! I am glad we were able to provide you with fantastic accommodations and that you will return to our hotel (and so soon!). Thank you for feedback regarding the ice makers; it is certainly something we will look into! In the mean time, we can’t wait to have you stay with us again in June!
Newtown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Pros: This property is new. Rooms are spacious, decorated nicely, and clean. Gym (1st floor) is nice and convenient to elevators. Housekeeping is excellent, and the rest of the staff are friendly and efficient. Wifi access is complimentary, and there are many outlets for laptops in the dining space and business center. Very easy access to Rte 35 North or South, and convenient to local restaurants. I believe there are pet friendly rooms as well.

Cons: While there are many choices at the morning buffet (I did not attempt dinners) and the buffet is always stocked and kept clean, the cooked foods are not exactly tasty. I would stick to the breads and fruit!

I can definitely recommend this hotel and would stay again.

Green Features: Option to hang your towel for second use, and they do not change sheets daily unless requested.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you, clevertravelers, for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Homewood Suites Round Rock. I am glad that our hotel was able to provide the amenities you needs and I am delighted to hear that our staff was able to provide you with great service and very clean rooms! I am sorry that our cooked foods were not as tasty as you would have liked and we definitely look for any and all feedback we can get to ensure we are serving items that are to the pallet of our guests. If you have any specific suggestions you would like to see on the menu, please let me know! I am glad you will return to stay with us again and look forward to providing you with an exceptional experience! Thanks again!
Arvada, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I traveled to Round Rock and stayed in this hotel for 19 consecutive days for work. The staff was great and very professional. Anything I asked for or needed, they were more than happy to accomodate. The rooms are very modern and very well maintained. My only issue was with the noise. Homewood Suites allow pets and in the room directly next to me, the guest left their dog alone in the room and left. The dog barked non-stop for 8 straight hours and due to the thin walls of this hotel, it sounded like the dog was staying in the room with me.

All in all, the hotel staff and cleanliness was great. My only complaints are the paper thin walls and the noise that comes along with them.

Room Tip: Be sure to book your room as far away from the exit doors as possible. I stayed in a room directly n...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
LoMac41, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am glad that our staff was able to provide you great service during your extended stay at our hotel. Nineteen days is a long time to be away from home! I am pleased that you enjoyed the décor and appreciated the upkeep of the hotel but am sorry that you had to deal with a noisy dog next door. We want you to be comfortable whether staying for one night or many, and to will certainly make sure that when you return, your experience with us is 100% positive. Thank you so much for your feedback and I hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you are in town!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

The location provides quite room, the personnel is quite friendly. The access is quite easy and it's a great hotel for business and family travel.
Good access to Austin and also for the area round rock. If you are going to shop the outlet center is very close by.

Room Tip: personnel is quite friendly, it wasn't as close as other hotels i used around, but I certainly l...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Lothar S, thank you for taking the time to write a review about the Homewood Suites Round Rock. I am pleased to read that you found our location suitable to your needs; we enjoy being right off of I-35, yet far enough away from the road that we don’t get any street noise. It’s convenient to get anywhere in Austin and Round Rock and always fun to head to the outlets for some “retail therapy”! Our shuttle will take you 5 miles around the hotel and our welcoming staff is always more than happy to provide you with directions as well! Thanks again for choosing to stay with us and I look forward to your return!
Carrollton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I travel to RR once a month and try to stay here when I do. Great location and staff.
Hotel is set back off street so its quiet.
Rooms are clean and well maintained. Managers reception Mon - Thur is a nice freebie. Food quality is good and dinning area is clean and friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Joseph D, I am glad we have been able to provide you with a comfortable home away from home! This is one of our main goals with travelers and it is great to hear that we are succeeding with you. I am glad that the location is suitable and we are able to maintain standards when it comes to serving food and beverages. We look forward to your return so that we can keep providing you with the service that you have come to expect from us and that we strive to provide every day! Thanks again!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!