“Great Hotel, love my stay here.” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Great Hotel, love my stay here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Good hotel room,Front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful, complimentary breakfast was a good option as well, consider complimentary breakfast option if you are staying for training purpose.

Room Tip: To get to this hotel via GPS, use this address 110 Dell Way, Round Rock, Texas, 78664 and it is only...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hello Mallick N, thank you for writing a review of the Homewood Suites Round Rock and for giving other travelers the tip of using our sister property, the Hampton Inn Round Rock's address to find us using GPS. Sometimes our address gives them a hard time because we are still so new. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay overall, the service you received, and the amenities we offer. Don't forget, if you don't feel like driving to your training classes, our shuttle will most likely be able to pick you up and drop you off!

255 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Killeen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

The hotel staff even brought ice up to our room for us. The grounds are very well kept. Everything was just immaculate. The overall trip was beautiful. The breakfast was hot and fresh. The bed was so comfortable, I felt like I was sleeping on a cloud. The Suites were decorated so nicely. We will definitely be back. It was worth the money. We surely got a lot of bang for the buck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Felicia F, thank you thank you for writing such a wonderful review of the Homewood Suites Round Rock!! I'm so happy you had such a fantastic experience from the service to the cleanliness to the breakfast! We definitely include quite a few amenities and try to provide a lot of value and I am pleased that you felt that to be true. We can't wait to have you come back and stay with us again!!
Minneapolis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed at this hotel as a part of a family wedding weekend. The service at the front desk was very good, and the rooms were nice and clean. The continental breakfast was typical hotel fare, and my husband liked the coffee. It was in a good location right off of I-35 and just what we needed for a quick weekend.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear MplsTravelKitty, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about the Homewood Suites Round Rock and am glad that you enjoyed your time with us! Our location and amenities make us a perfect spot to gather for any type of family get-together and so I am pleased that it worked out so well for you. I hope you will choose to stay with us the next time you are visiting! Thanks again!
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Travelling on business the hotel provides you with everything you need. Great location off the I-35 close to good selection of restaurants and shops. Quiet and very well appointed. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Would recommend this hotel for everyone. Business or pleasure, it meets the criteria

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing our hotel TerryRed! I am so pleased that you appreciated our hotel, its location, its amenities, and our team and took the time to share with fellow travelers from around the world. Thanks again and come stay with us again soon, no matter what reason you are in town!
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

It's hard to know where to recommend in your own hometown since one seldom stays in a hotel there. Having some remodeling done at home, my husband and I decided to stay a couple of nights in a local hotel. Tripadvisor reviews of the Homewood were very good and it was close to home. It has been a treat! From the moment we arrived, Carlos made us feel welcome and was very considerate when we had to change rooms due to the heater not warming fast enough.

We overslept the breakfast by almost 1/2 hour, but I went down to see if there was any coffee left. There was and while I was there Annette was cleaning up. She filled me up with scrambled eggs, French toast, juice, and yogurt and a tray to carry it back to my room. I must say this young lady went over and beyond what was expected of her and I hope the hotel values her services.

Also, the rooms were spotless, bed very comfy, and a nice dinner served Monday thru Thursday. We chose not to eat there Thursday night but it looked great.

I certainly know where I will be recommending to my friends and family when they are in the Round Rock area.

Room Tip: We always ask for a quiet room on the top floor. Our 4th floor room was very quiet with no hall noi...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
RRTexas, thank you!! It is always wonderful to have guests review our hotel , but to have someone local take the time to let us and all Trip Advisor readers know that you would put your friends and family up here is truly a rewarding feeling! The overview of the hotel as you described is awesome and thank you also for the special "shout-outs" to Annette and Carlos; we are so lucky to have them both as part of our team. Remodeling again or just wanting a night away from the house, please come back anytime you'd like!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during the Christmas/New Years timefrime. After booking the hotel I looked up the reviews and saw this had awesome reviews so I went into my stay with 100% confidence that the Homewood would deliver and they sure did.

This hotel is in a great location right off of I-35 and the toll road (45). There are shops everywhere within just a quick drive. The hotel staff was very friendly and helped us learn more about the area and where the good places to eat were.

The room was really clean and it felt like living right away home (as all of the Homewood Suites make you feel). One thing I will say though (and I spend 150+ nights a year in hotels for business) is the King Bed in our suite was probably the BEST bed I have ever slept in. I slept so good on it and was really impressed.

They had the nightly dinners for us and had some wine and one beer on tap which was nice. Overall I would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Matt C, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review of the Homewood Suites in Round Rock! I'm pleased that our team was able to provide you with great service and information about local places to go; you are right, being so centrally located makes it easy to get pretty much anywhere from the hotel! I'm also glad that you appreciated our beds; the CEO of our hotel management company, Vista Host, fell in love with the beds in one of the luxurious hotels in Las Vegas and insisted that we use the same mattresses at the Homewood Suites Round Rock. It's great to know our guests agree with his decision!

We look forward to having you and your girlfriend return the next time you are in the area and hopefully I will be able to meet you during our evening manager's reception you mentioned! Thanks again!
College Station, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This hotel was very nice! We stayed during the Christmas holiday and had a great stay. We stayed in a one bedroom suite. We had a full kitchen and king bed. Everything was brand new and very clean. The style of the hotel is rustic but classy. Granite countertops and faux stainless appliances. On the refrigerator in our room they had a monthly calendar with the menu for their nightly evening manager reception. Complimentary breakfast in the lobby every morning. We didn't get to try it but I'm sure good. I would highly recommend this hotel. Close to restaurants, golds gym, Felix brew house and pharmacy. Close to I35 but far enough you don't hear anything. Awesome hotel. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor overlooking the pool. Nice.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer D, thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am glad you found the location and quality of the room to be of your liking. We are less than two and a half years old and pride ourselves on maintaining our hotel's quality and condition to be as though it is still brand new. It's also wonderful, like you mentioned, that we are right off of I-35 and yet far enough away that street noise of any kind is never an issue. Flix Brewhouse is a great place to check out; enjoying a meal and drinks alongside watching a feature film is a fun and fairly unique experience! The next time you are in the area please stay with us again and try to take advantage of both the complimentary full buffet breakfast daily as well as the evening manager's reception Mondays through Thursdays!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!