“As amazing as I expected” 5 of 5 stars

Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
Austin, Texas
“As amazing as I expected”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights during the Christmas/New Years timefrime. After booking the hotel I looked up the reviews and saw this had awesome reviews so I went into my stay with 100% confidence that the Homewood would deliver and they sure did.

This hotel is in a great location right off of I-35 and the toll road (45). There are shops everywhere within just a quick drive. The hotel staff was very friendly and helped us learn more about the area and where the good places to eat were.

The room was really clean and it felt like living right away home (as all of the Homewood Suites make you feel). One thing I will say though (and I spend 150+ nights a year in hotels for business) is the King Bed in our suite was probably the BEST bed I have ever slept in. I slept so good on it and was really impressed.

They had the nightly dinners for us and had some wine and one beer on tap which was nice. Overall I would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Dear Matt C, thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review of the Homewood Suites in Round Rock! I'm pleased that our team was able to provide you with great service and information about local places to go; you are right, being so centrally located makes it easy to get pretty much anywhere from the hotel! I'm also glad that you appreciated our beds; the CEO of our hotel management company, Vista Host, fell in love with the beds in one of the luxurious hotels in Las Vegas and insisted that we use the same mattresses at the Homewood Suites Round Rock. It's great to know our guests agree with his decision!

We look forward to having you and your girlfriend return the next time you are in the area and hopefully I will be able to meet you during our evening manager's reception you mentioned! Thanks again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
College Station, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

This hotel was very nice! We stayed during the Christmas holiday and had a great stay. We stayed in a one bedroom suite. We had a full kitchen and king bed. Everything was brand new and very clean. The style of the hotel is rustic but classy. Granite countertops and faux stainless appliances. On the refrigerator in our room they had a monthly calendar with the menu for their nightly evening manager reception. Complimentary breakfast in the lobby every morning. We didn't get to try it but I'm sure good. I would highly recommend this hotel. Close to restaurants, golds gym, Felix brew house and pharmacy. Close to I35 but far enough you don't hear anything. Awesome hotel. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor overlooking the pool. Nice.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Jennifer D, thank you for reviewing our hotel! I am glad you found the location and quality of the room to be of your liking. We are less than two and a half years old and pride ourselves on maintaining our hotel's quality and condition to be as though it is still brand new. It's also wonderful, like you mentioned, that we are right off of I-35 and yet far enough away that street noise of any kind is never an issue. Flix Brewhouse is a great place to check out; enjoying a meal and drinks alongside watching a feature film is a fun and fairly unique experience! The next time you are in the area please stay with us again and try to take advantage of both the complimentary full buffet breakfast daily as well as the evening manager's reception Mondays through Thursdays!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Great stay over the Christmas holiday. The King Room was perfect with full appliances & kitchenette. The staff was very courteous & check in/out was a breeze. We will stay there again! Soon.

Great for the business traveler.

• Stayed December 2012
Hi t_mcd123 and thank you so much for reviewing our Homewood Suites in Round Rock! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the king suite to suit your needs so well. We can't wait to have you back again!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Stayed three nights over thanksgiving weekend and was very impressed with this hotel! Great location, clean, well kept and just an all around good experience. Stayed in a one bedroom suite and it was very nice having a living area separate from the bedroom. Kitchen was great and nicely outfitted with everything you need. Will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed November 2012
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review AZTraveler100! I am glad we were able to provide you with the accommodation you needed while in the area over the holiday weekend. Sometimes guests enjoy having the kitchen while here on holiday (especially one know for food!) as they can prepare their own dishes instead of having to go out to eat or show up empty-handed to a friend or family member’s house. Beyond that, we maintain our high standards of cleanliness and so I am glad you experienced that and overall had a great stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Round Rock area!
Redstone, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

This is one of the most beautiful hotels I've ever been in! The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly and the most amazing thing about the stay was the breakfast. I have never had such an exceptional breakfast at any other hotel. Keep up the good work. This is a place to stay at if you are anywhere in the area. Awesome experience! The beds are also the most comfortable beds. We didn't want to leave.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Kathy F, I am so delighted to read your review and learn that we are able to provide the accommodations and the service that met and further exceeded your expectations. We strive to excel in every way and it is so great to hear that our guests are feeling comfortable and well taken care of. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review and I hope that we can provide you that great service next time you are here!
Chihuahua, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Nice decor, nice facility, looked like new

It is in a nicely separated area from the highway but close enough to the main roads. I usually get a studio every time we have stayed at HW, but this one has a great one room bed room separated from the living area which is really nice

Room Tip: I got a first floor room which was pretty quite, besides the people traffic from the lobby
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Hi Manuel G and thank you for taking the time to write this review. At the Homewood Suites Round Rock we have a combination of studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites and I am happy that you were able to experience staying in the one-bedroom suite! It’s nice that we are so centrally located and yet far enough away from the highway that street noise is never an issue. Thank you again for reviewing the hotel and I hope you come and stay with us again!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

Stayed there for thanksgiving long weekend, rooms were great, staff was nice, lots of space in the rooms, great beds, clean kept a nicely

Saw some others had noise issues, we didn't hear a thing
Breakfast was very typical for the chain

All in all great place would be sure to stay there again when I am in the neighborhood

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Eagle132, thank you for choosing to stay with us during your Thanksgiving holiday! I appreciate the time you spent to leave your feedback on the hotel and am pleased that you had a positive experience and enjoyed the quiet, spacious suite and the staff here at the Homewood Suites Round Rock. We actually just celebrated our second birthday in September so we have never gone through a renovation but it is wonderful to read that it appears “freshly redone”. Hopefully you had a pleasant holiday filled with delicious food! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!