“Homewood Suites” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Homewood Suites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Have stayed here before. Great location and great hotel. I would say First Class from the appearance, service, breakfast, and accomodations. I had left my Oral B toothbrush behind and I asked the front desk if they could help me. They gave me a new toothbrush and my choice of toothpaste. First Class.

Room Tip: I like a King Size room.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, December 2, 2012
Hello BillLevy! Thank you for taking the time to review our Homewood Suites Round Rock. I am glad to know that your overall experience with us is always so positive and that we assisted you with taking care of your canines as well :) . Let us know the next time you are in town and we will make sure your suite is a king-sized one! We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Suffolk, Va.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I'll admit, I started to look for something wrong and couldn't find it. I think the Chief Engineer would have beat me to it if there was anything wrong. The people working here, the breakfast crew during the week and everything about this property was exceptional. We came down to make arrangements for our retirement in Georgetown and with my experience with the Hilton group, chose this location for our stay while doing business. Couldn't be happier. Someone needs to give this gang a pat on the back at the least for the amazing job they have done. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: No need to worry, they are all wonderful.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you, Wyle-contractor, for writing such a fantastic a review of the Homewood Suites Round Rock! As soon as I saw your review; I shared with my entire team, and needless to say, everyone (especially my Chief Engineer) was smiling from ear to ear. I hope that everything for organizing your retirement went smoothly and that you are all settled in. Please think of us the next time you want a night away from home or if you have any friends or family coming in to visit! Thanks again!
Leicester, England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Our last night on vacation in Texas before flying home from Houston the next day and a last minute hotel selection after shopping for bargains at nearby outlet centre.
The most friendly and helpful staff and a really comfortable well equipped suite made for a great nights sleep. The complimentary food and drinks in the evening were much appreciated and breakfast had every choice available.
No complaints and would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
BarryRolfe, I am so glad you made the spur-of-the-moment decision to stay with us at the Homewood Suites Round Rock before returning home to England. It’s always wonderful to hear that we provided a great experience for someone and I’m happy to know that our suites, staff, dinner and breakfast were pleasing to you. Please continue to recommend us and I hope you come and stay with us again the next time you are in the States!
Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We went to Austin for a wedding and this was the preferred hotel so we stayed here for 2 nights. The beds were comfortable and it was fun staying in a small apartment-like hotel!! We never really traveled into the heart of Austin so I do not know that it would be the best location but we did visit restaurants and bars that were very close by.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Hi BrittVox and thanks so much for writing a review of the Homewood Suites Round Rock! I am pleased to see that you enjoyed our spacious suites and even though you were only with us for two nights, it’s always nice to have the kitchen area just in case and the living room area to stretch out a little. While we are certainly not in downtown Austin, we are fortunate to be right off of I-35 which goes directly there. Hopefully the next time you are in the area, you will choose to stay with us again and have more time to check out more of the Austin sites. Thanks again!
Round Rock, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Nice hotel, very clean and great staff. Food was good for Buffett food, happy hour was a nice plus. Much newer/nicer than other hotels in the area. Suite had plenty of room and comfy furniture. Great location near Dell, shops and restaurants.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
GMHWSRR, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
JDBfromTexas, thank you for reviewing our hotel! It is wonderful to receive feedback that our service and hotel amenities met all of your needs. Our location is ideal for travel to Dell as well as most other major Round Rock businesses and while my guess is you drive here and may not need this service, we also provide a complimentary shuttle to local businesses if you don’t feel like driving. We look forward to having you back to our hotel in the near future and if there is anything we can do to make your stay even better, we would love to know about it!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is great with fabulous management and service! 15 minutes after checking in we received a call to inquire if everything in the room was satisfactory!!! THAT is hospitality! We would stay out in Round Rock for $400/night service rather than paying $400/night downtown in Austin any day of the week. Did I mention outdoor grilling area and basketball court??? Yeah- this place great.

• Stayed October 2012
Thatssoboss, thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! As a hotel we put a huge emphasis on presenting the highest level of service and product possible and it is so rewarding to know that our efforts are coming through by making such a positive impact on you. We look forward to having you return and are excited to again provide you with an outstanding experience. In addition to our grilling area and basketball court, I definitely encourage you to check out our pool area as well!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My first experience with Homewood Suites will not be the last.
Large spacious two room suites are perfect for extended stays or short hops.
The breakfast and complimentary dinner are a nice perk.
The best part was the outstanding service. Every employee including the manager went out of the way to help you from finding a restaurant to arranging a taxi.
Highly recommended for any visitors or business folk in the Round Rock.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Rkmajumdar, I am so glad we were able to provide you with the service and amenities that served your needs. As a hotel team, we strive to make your stay as enjoyable and stress-free as possible. It is always our priority to provide whatever help we can to make that happen; whether it is serving a good meal at the hotel or finding you a ride. I am so pleased to know that our team was successful with offering you great service to you and we were able to make your first experience at a Homewood Suites, and especially at our Homewood Suites in Round Rock, an enjoyable one. Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you when you return!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!