“I love sugar, but.. ” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Takeout
“I love sugar, but.. ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I first have to say that I am a donut fanatic. I would have them everyday if they were good for me. Round Rock Donuts are a local icon here, and definately worth trying. They are always fresh, sometimes warm, with a great selection. I don't go there as much as their competition simply because they extra glaze the whole donut excessively. I have yet to get used to this. I actually would like to taste more of the bread part of the donut. The extra sugar overwhelms the donut to me.

I also have tried their cake from the bakery for my daughter's birthday party. It wasn't that good. We had ordered the white layered cake with buttercream frosting. The taste was good, but the cake itself seemed dry.

Dallas, TX
“YUMMY Cinnamon Roll Texas sized”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

and fantastic, dangerous, hot from the oven glazed donuts. Sure they are fattening, but a taste treat you must try if you have a sweet tooth and love donuts. I especially love Cinnamon rolls, cant spell 'em but love them anyway!!! This one is huge, with walnuts on the top. Highly recommend this place for foodies !!! :))

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Must have!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

By far the best doughnuts I've ever had. If your ever in the Austin area must make time to pick up a dozen or two. There melt in your mouth, good!

“Good ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Great donuts very very good. Just be careful with the chocolate milk some day they are good but are expired so smell before hand but good good donuts

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Superb doughnuts and baked goods”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Be prepared to potentially wait in line (at least their fast). Had the original and a cherry kolache. Really spectacular. Add a cup of Farmer Bros. coffee and it's hard to beat.