“Very clean and comfortable.....” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
“Very clean and comfortable.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here while in town for a graduation ceremony. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Quick checkin with no issues. Our room was immaculate. Cable TV and internet worked great. It appears hotel is either new or recently remodeled. Location is close to freeway and restaurants. Got better deal making reservation online. Great value. Good night sleep for the price. Free parking and breakfast. I passed on the breakfast so I can't really comment on it. I rate hotel as excellent in the price range of $100 to $125 per night.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for a month due a home remodel on the month of November 2012.
It was perfect for a long stay, the hotel is fairly new so bed was comfortable and the room was in great shape, we had third floor , despite being next to I35 , we did not had any noise issues.
Every morning they have breakfast buffet , scrambled eggs, bacon or sussage , waffles, cereals and whole fruit.
the indoor pool made it even more pleasant as we have a kid and despite being winter we got to swim in a heated pool, it was not really warm but it was better than expected.
Ladies at the front desk were very nice and overall we had no issues at all.

Room Tip: if you can pick the top floor that is always better .
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have to start out by saying I definitely did not know what to expect from a "Sleep Inn." Over the years, I think I've become a little bit snobby about where I stay, and I tend to automatically look for the Westins, Hiltons, Ws, etc. My client suggested that I stay here when I visited, so I booked two nights here, but admittedly, groaned a little bit on the inside because I didn't recognize the name. This place surpassed all expectations! It was very nice and clean and spacious. The hotel in general has a really nice, new modern design. The room is the same, and I had plenty of room, with new furnishings, and a spacious bathroom (with the totally awesome shower!) The staff were very friendly, too. I lost my receipt and called a few days later and they emailed it to me within minutes. I would absolutely stay here again without hesitation. Great accommodations and very reasonable rates.

Room Tip: The hotel DOES abut the highway, so keep that in mind. That being said, I don't recall thinking...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Sleep Inn in Round Rock, Texas has all the amenities of a more expensive hotel. The breakfast buffet is terrific! The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. We were on the 2nd floor and didn't experience any problems with noise. When we return to Round Rock in the next few months, we will definitely stay at this hotel. The Personnel were courteous!

Room Tip: Good location right off I-35 in Round Rock!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Carrollton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This place was perfect. Clean , beds were comfortable, fresh coffee, nice fitness center. Service was excellent! They had indoor pool & hot tub, but didn't use those this trip. Only complaint I probably had is the pillows were a little squishy and the highway (east) side has a little road noise. Other than that, great place. Close to couple restaurants, easy access to frwy/tollway. Highly recommend.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Hutto, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Dear Mechelle,

The hotel was very clean and nice. My Family enjoyed the hotel so much they were impressed with how nice the rooms were. I truly appreciate you taking care of my families room request during their stay.

I also booked the conference room for out Meet and Greet night. The staff members at the front desk, Jeremy and Paige I can't thank you enough for how great and accommodating your were.

All the while having a smile and eager to help with whatever was needed to get about 60 people fed.

Again, our next reunion of choice for Texas we know where we will be staying

Phelicia

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Lafayette, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I started planning our fourth if July mini vacation back in January. While doing all my research, I found that most places accepted pets and/or had full size beds vs queen size...or was out if my budget. It took me about 2 weeks of research before I decided on this place. I wanted queen beds, no smoking and no pets. This is one reason i was sold on this hotel, along with the price. I was hoping the pics did this place justice as well. I always read trip advisor reviews as well as the actual hotel reviews and Expedia. I booked this place in February. When we arrived on the 4th, I was blown away! You could smell the clean when you walked in. I was greeted by a girl behind the desk (can't remember her name) and she was super friendly and helpful. She also gave us a little gift bag with snacks. That was really cool too. Don't know if it was just because it was a holiday or not, but the gesture was awesome. EVERYTHING was clean. The room, the eating area, lobby, downstairs bathroom...everything! The rooms were quiet. If we needed anything all we had to do was ask. On the second night, there was a team of young baseball players that came in. There was a group that was staying in the room above us and it sounded like they were jumping up and down on the floor, (our ceiling). It was about 10:30 ish so I went downstairs and talked to the person on duty and he offered to call the room and ask them to settle down. The noise stopped almost immediately. Breakfast was good and always replenished. Everyone we came in contact with was awesome. The only "negative" I have is that I booked three nights and had I booked two separate stays, I would have received 50.00. Since I booked in February, I wasn't aware of the promotion. When I did see it on tv I went online to see if there were any rooms available and there were none. I would definitely have made two different reservations. Maybe another time. I would absolutely, 100% recommend this hotel. It's not far from Austin, shopping, attractions. Once you understand the interstate system, it's easier to get around as well. It took us about a day to figure it out. Stay here, you will not be disappointed!

• Stayed July 2013
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Melissa-

Thank you so much for your kind review of our property! We all work as a team to make sure our hotel is clean and inviting from the moment you step out of your car. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff, especially our Executive Housekeeper. I am glad that our night staff was able to solve your issue with the noise. We are so happy you enjoyed your mini-vacation over the July 4th holiday and are glad we could be a part of it! Again, thank you so much for your kind comments! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock? Share your experiences!