“A superbly rich experience!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #1 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Clearwater, FL
“A superbly rich experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Choosing the Sleep Inn strictly due to cost as all other hotels were over $149 and HIGHER, I walked up thinking this would be another 1-2 star experience....but no! This was as nice a hotel as you could expect! I've stayed in much higher priced hotels that have not been half as nice.

Free WiFi, beautiful rooms, CLEAN, free breakfast.......this is definitely a hotel you should be VERY comfortable making an unseen reservation at, you will be astounded at your luck!

Room Tip: The front looks out at the highway, the back into an empty field or someone's backyard! Draw the...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

100 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights while in town to see a concert at Cedar Park Center. The price was cheaper than most of the other hotels we looked into but had higher reviews than all the others too! When we checked in, they gave us a small goodie bag with some snacks (which has NEVER happened, and we travel A LOT). The free deluxe continental breakfast was nice also! The rooms were clean and spacious, and the staff was friendly also. The only complaint I have is that it is located on a very busy highway so it can be a little noisy but I think if you get a room on the back side of the hotel, that might help a lot. The location is very convenient though, especially if you are going to Cedar Park. If we're ever in the area again, we will definitely stay here!

Room Tip: I think rooms on the back side will have less road noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
RRSIGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Heather-

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our Hotel! Im glad you enjoyed the bag of snacks and water at check-in! I hope you enjoyed Round Rock and Cedar Park Center. You are right about requesting a room on the quiet side of the highway. We would be glad to do that next time you stay with us! Again thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I stayed here in mid-April while I did business in Pflugerville and Taylor. The breakfast was decent, the bed comfortable, the service good. I used the workout room and the guest laundry (a steal at a dollar per wash, dollar per dry). I asked for a room facing away from the highway and it was quiet. Good value for the money.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

It's a very clean hotel. Large rooms, good bathrooms. Note that rooms with king beds do not have bathtubs and have shower stalls instead. But the rooms with 2 beds do have bathtubs. Good breakfast area and very nice staff. Rebecca and Christina, thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I will pass the kind comments along regarding our staff. We truly appreciate your business!
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

First, the front desk staff was rude and highly incompetent. Second, I stayed in a room that was on the same side as the interstate. The walls/windows are so badly constructed that it was as if I was sleeping on the side of the Interstate. Lastly, it was a cold winter night and the heat did not work so I thought I would be able to change rooms, but the front desk staff could not figure out how to change rooms. I will not recommend this hotel nor will I stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
RRSIGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Mike- I am so sorry to hear about your experience with us. I will follow up with our Management team to make sure this situation does not happen again. We take guest service very seriously and don't like unhappy guests. Please give us another chance to impress you. If you do decide to stay with us again please ask for myself or Jessica so we can make it right.
512-246-6000
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I agree with all the good reviews and that is why we stayed here. They have been busy with lots of baseball tournament kids and the pool reflected it. It is my afternoon to enjoy it while my husband golfs and it needed a little attention. I went to the front desk and am now watching a young man get it all pretty again. This was excellent service and deserves praise. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2013
Kilgore, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is a newer Sleep Inn and we have stayed there 2 different times now. We enjoyed the inside pool and hot tub. Their rooms are clean and smell good. The front desk people were very friendly too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the Round Rock Area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! The best comments are when you can recommend us to your friends and family! I will pass along your comments to our front desk staff as well!

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock? Share your experiences!