“nice, clean hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
TX
“nice, clean hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

It's a very clean hotel. Large rooms, good bathrooms. Note that rooms with king beds do not have bathtubs and have shower stalls instead. But the rooms with 2 beds do have bathtubs. Good breakfast area and very nice staff. Rebecca and Christina, thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I will pass the kind comments along regarding our staff. We truly appreciate your business!
David

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

First, the front desk staff was rude and highly incompetent. Second, I stayed in a room that was on the same side as the interstate. The walls/windows are so badly constructed that it was as if I was sleeping on the side of the Interstate. Lastly, it was a cold winter night and the heat did not work so I thought I would be able to change rooms, but the front desk staff could not figure out how to change rooms. I will not recommend this hotel nor will I stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
RRSIGM, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Mike- I am so sorry to hear about your experience with us. I will follow up with our Management team to make sure this situation does not happen again. We take guest service very seriously and don't like unhappy guests. Please give us another chance to impress you. If you do decide to stay with us again please ask for myself or Jessica so we can make it right.
David
512-246-6000
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I agree with all the good reviews and that is why we stayed here. They have been busy with lots of baseball tournament kids and the pool reflected it. It is my afternoon to enjoy it while my husband golfs and it needed a little attention. I went to the front desk and am now watching a young man get it all pretty again. This was excellent service and deserves praise. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2013
Kilgore, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is a newer Sleep Inn and we have stayed there 2 different times now. We enjoyed the inside pool and hot tub. Their rooms are clean and smell good. The front desk people were very friendly too. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the Round Rock Area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thank you for your kind review! The best comments are when you can recommend us to your friends and family! I will pass along your comments to our front desk staff as well!
Hewitt, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Stayed here on a trip to Austin for a weekend class. The price was great!! The staff was helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean, cool, and comfortable. I felt extreamly safe since I was alone and it was easy to find being right off the hwy. The breakfast was yummy too and I loved that there was little store to buy snacks. I will most definately stay there again when traveling to Austin.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
RRSIGM, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Amanda- Thank you so much for your kind comments about our hotel, breakfast, rooms and location! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in the area! Thanks again!
-David
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is a very clean hotel. The staff was incredibly helpful. The breakfast was warm with plenty of variety. I would highly recommend staying here. There is an indoor pool and a work out room. I even received a variety of snacks at check in time, perfect for hungry little travelers.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Really enjoyed the stay here, staff was awesome and the value was perfect. There are always a few things that you wish you could change...I noticed a big stain on the carpet going up to the stairs. Discovered the hard way that exiting the hotel was tough--on one side you're exiting into a high speed access road for a major interstate, the other side has an unpredictable drop off that almost damaged the car.

But overall, the location was nice in regards to things to do in the area, staff members were very helpful and my favorite part was the walk in shower. That was great. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your comments about our staff! I will be sure to pass those comments on to everyone! We have already taken care of the stain in the stairway. Thanks for pointing it out! We hope to see you again soon!

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock? Share your experiences!