“Exceptional Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Riley Kansas
“Exceptional Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We came down to Round Rock Texas and Stayed in The Sleep Inn & Suites! Could not have asked for a better experiance! Very Clean Room, Wonderful Staff, awesome breakfast selection! Would recomend to stay here to anyone!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Vidor, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I did not arrive at this hotel with alot of expectations, but I was pleasantly surprised by the property. It was very clean and looked to be either new or recently updated. It has a modern feel to the lobby area and rooms. My daughter thought the walk in shower where you turn a corner was really neat. Parking is a little tight, but we had a good experience. The coffee was good, and the breakfast was not that great, but it was free. Rebecca checked us in and was incredibly friendly and accommodating.

Room Tip: Our room faced the freeway, and it was a little loud, but not too bad.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and his friend recently did the Tough Mudder in Austin, and we needed a place to stay. I did some online research and discovered the Sleep Inn & Suites in Round Rock, TX. This hotel did not disappoint. Everything was new and clean, and the staff was great. The breakfast was yummy, and the Texas shaped waffles were an added bonus.
The rooms are modern, and filled with everything you need, including a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot, even though we didn't use the coffee pot because we had great coffee with breakfast.
We did not have time to use the pool or the exercise room, but we did check them out, and they were very nice. We also enjoyed having free access to a computer in the reception area.
We enjoyed our stay very much, and would definitely stay here again in the future.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed three nights here and had a great experience. They have been remodeled recently and are very nice looking. There was a coffee pot, refrigerator and microwave in the room. It also had a hair dryer and iron and ironing board. The furniture was modern looking and the beds were comfortable. The pillows were small but there were four to a bed, we had two queen beds. Flat screen T.V. was nice. The breakfast was very diverse as usual with continental breakfasts. There was cereal, eggs, sausage or bacon, waffles, yogurt, etc. The coffee was good, which is very important.

Room Tip: My kids were pent up in a car for 16 hours before arriving, so we got a call about the noise from ou...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Branson, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

This was my second stay at this hotel and it keeps getting better. I received a cute little welcome snack pack on check in because I'm a Choice member. Room was beautiful and clean. Staff was incredible. We were getting ready to leave for dinner but to our surprise they host a fajita buffet every Wednesday night including wine and beer. Delicious and well prepared. This would be a great midweek couples getaway where you wouldn't even need to leave the room. Breakfast was awesome.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

On the day that I was supposed to leave Austin, I ended up staying a little later than I planned and decided to stay another night. While searching for another hotel, I drove past the Sleep Inn, and noticed how new it looked. In the parking lot, I did a quick search on trip advisor for reviews of the place and decided to give it a try. Upon check-in, the hotel staffer (Rebecca) told me that the hotel had been in business for 2 years. I couldn't believe it--everything still seemed brand spanking new! Check-in was a breeze and Rebecca was very knowledgeable and super friendly.
Upon entering my room, I was surprised by the contempary look and feel of the room and noted the cleaniness of it (always a plus in my book.) One little aside--the bed was a little firm for my liking and the fact that my room was facing the highway was a slight challenge for a sensitive sleeper like me...but hey...can't have it all...I loved the hot breakfast options that they had and would award Sleep Inn an "A" for a quick stay.

Room Tip: *Ask for a room on the side that's not facing the highway if you're a sensitve sleeper like...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Granbury
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

This hotel had been recommended by a friend and what a great find. VERY clean and friendly staff. The breakfast bar had something for everyone and the Texas shaped waffles were perfect! Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Round Rock? Share your experiences!