“LOVE THIS PLACE” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Austin
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

If you are a breakfast junkie like we are, this is a great place to go. The food tastes home made and the restaurant itself is charming, relaxed, and informal. I like that it is a local restaurant and that the food is always excellent. There is a nice variety. Their humor on their marquee out front adds to the personality of this restaurant.

Visited September 2013

Round Rock, Texas
“Great Hamburger”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I usually don't get a hamburger at this restaurant. My wife and I ate here on Monday May 12 because we were in the area. The owner and chief chef was there and took our order . I asked what was new for sandwiches and he indicated that he would make us anything that we wanted. He stated that he had just finished grinding the hamburger meat , so it was very fresh. I asked for a cheeseburger with grilled onions, lettuce and tomato. He makes a special sauce that has a slight barbecue flavor. My wife also ordered the burger. The hamburger bun bread is also baked fresh everyday. The burgers were excellent. In fact one of the best that I have ever had. I am 64 years old, so this body has had a lot of burgers from a lot of restaurants and fast food joints. These burgers are among the best anywhere.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Worth it every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Ok, so I lived in the area for four years and this was my husband's favorite place to eat on Sunday brunch. The food is excellent. For three years, almost every Sunday I had the eggs benedict. That's almost 162 Sunday's. 162 egg bennies. I only had one bad experience. It is my favorite place to eat when we visit. The chef is helpful but quirky (I can live with that b/c he's a great chef), the waitstaff is usually horrible but the food makes up for it every time.

Visited April 2014
Round Rock, TX
“Great local Breakfast Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I almost didn't write this review because it seems we've found RR's best kept secret. A lot of thought seems to go into their simple breakfast menu. Even the fruit seem fresh and tasty. They also gave us Romanian whip cream that was delicious to go with our fruit. Nothing super special about the food, but way better than the national chain breakfast spots along 35.

Visited March 2014
Texas
“A round rock must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

What a great place! My wife and I tried this on a whim and we are so glad we did! The servers are so friendly and beverages never ran low. The food was tasty and priced very reasonable. I had the sausage stuffed waffle and my wife had the french toast. Neither dish disappointed. We couldn't finish our plates. Loved the fruit with the romanov sauce. Good coffee. Wonderful atmosphere. Will be back for sure!

Visited September 2013