“Great experience each time” 5 of 5 stars

512-246-9700
Website
Improve this listing
Austin, Texas
“Great experience each time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I have never been impressed by any spa in Round rock until I found this place. The Victorian house is gorgeous, very welcoming and peaceful. Several lounges allows you to relax before and/or your treatments. They have very nice hair and nail rooms. The staff is very friendly and very attentive to the clients needs.
I've been going to Habiba for My massages, facials, wax and electrolysis. I would recommend her to anyone, she is "Creme de la creme", does an amazing job each time and has a such positive energy. I feel 100% better after my massages and my skin has never looked so beautiful!

Visited October 2013

18 attraction reviews
“Worst pedicure ever!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

They try to have a nice establishment but your experience is strictly dependent on the person you get for your spa treatment.

Visited September 2013
32 attraction reviews
“Pampering at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have not been able to sample all of the offerings here yet, but the massages are wonderful. The victorian house that the facilities are in make it immediately soothing. They have some very nice gift purchases as well.

Visited January 2013
“Best massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Cheryl is the best...I have visiting Halina's for many years...always a treat! The staff is always attentive and personal to individual needs. I was spoiled by their previous location just down the road from my house. But I really enjoy the antique looking house it is situated now.

Visited May 2013
5 attraction reviews
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Fabulous place. I could not say enough good things...The staff was wonderful. They could not do a better job of making you feel very relaxed and pampered.

Visited December 2011