“Pampering at its best” 5 of 5 stars

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Pampering at its best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have not been able to sample all of the offerings here yet, but the massages are wonderful. The victorian house that the facilities are in make it immediately soothing. They have some very nice gift purchases as well.

Visited January 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Cheryl is the best...I have visiting Halina's for many years...always a treat! The staff is always attentive and personal to individual needs. I was spoiled by their previous location just down the road from my house. But I really enjoy the antique looking house it is situated now.

Visited May 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Fabulous place. I could not say enough good things...The staff was wonderful. They could not do a better job of making you feel very relaxed and pampered.

Visited December 2011
Rpund Rock
“Ailing Athlete”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I love this place. The atmosphere was awesome and relaxing and the staff made the experience comfortable for my daughter who plays volleyball. She had lots of soreness and stiffness and felt like new when she was done.

Austin, Texas
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Best Massage (ask for Brad?)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Haven't been to their new location yet... but really, they make you feel special w/o spending a fortune (like Woodhouse Day Spa). You can get water, wine upon entry. Booking is easy. and Brad, think that his name, really gave me my $$ worth. He's great... but was sore a few days...I got the deep tissue... loved it... need to book my next one :)