“Best massage” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Round Rock, Texas
“Best massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Cheryl is the best...I have visiting Halina's for many years...always a treat! The staff is always attentive and personal to individual needs. I was spoiled by their previous location just down the road from my house. But I really enjoy the antique looking house it is situated now.

Visited May 2013

Round Rock, Texas
5 attraction reviews
“Heavenly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Fabulous place. I could not say enough good things...The staff was wonderful. They could not do a better job of making you feel very relaxed and pampered.

Visited December 2011
Rpund Rock
“Ailing Athlete”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I love this place. The atmosphere was awesome and relaxing and the staff made the experience comfortable for my daughter who plays volleyball. She had lots of soreness and stiffness and felt like new when she was done.

Austin, Texas
34 attraction reviews
“Best Massage (ask for Brad?)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Haven't been to their new location yet... but really, they make you feel special w/o spending a fortune (like Woodhouse Day Spa). You can get water, wine upon entry. Booking is easy. and Brad, think that his name, really gave me my $$ worth. He's great... but was sore a few days...I got the deep tissue... loved it... need to book my next one :)

Destin, Florida
30 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Day Spa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I've tried nearly every service they offer and have yet to be disappointed. It's a little pricey, but worth it.

Visited April 2011