“Ailing Athlete” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Rpund Rock
“Ailing Athlete”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I love this place. The atmosphere was awesome and relaxing and the staff made the experience comfortable for my daughter who plays volleyball. She had lots of soreness and stiffness and felt like new when she was done.

Austin, Texas
34 attraction reviews
“Best Massage (ask for Brad?)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Haven't been to their new location yet... but really, they make you feel special w/o spending a fortune (like Woodhouse Day Spa). You can get water, wine upon entry. Booking is easy. and Brad, think that his name, really gave me my $$ worth. He's great... but was sore a few days...I got the deep tissue... loved it... need to book my next one :)

Destin, Florida
30 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Day Spa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I've tried nearly every service they offer and have yet to be disappointed. It's a little pricey, but worth it.

Visited April 2011
Hutto, Texas
15 attraction reviews
“best spa....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2012

hands down. found this spa by chance about 12 years ago and have been hooked ever since.

Austin, TX
21 attraction reviews
“Don't bother.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

I had to wait 40 minutes for my appointment, despite several visits to the reception desk to ask if I had been forgotten. Had threading done by Sarah, whoinsisted on working on peachfuzz on my cheeks after I kept asking her not to--I just wanted lip, brow, and chin. I ended up with unbelievable burn marks under both my eyebrows from her technique. Even make-up and glasses didn't cover what looked to be abuse. I also broke out from the "soothing" ointment they used on my lip--my husband called it my personal constellation--lots of whiteheads in a row. My pedi was done well by a friendly woman, but it was rushed to make up for the lost time waiting for the threading, so not very relaxing. I was actually out the door before the woman next to me who was there before me even got her first toenail polished. I, too, like the other reviewer, was never offered any amenities or tour of the facility. Blecch.

Visited February 2012