“Good for the Price” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Bulverde, United States
“Good for the Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed her two nights with my family (four of us) two teen boys. Had a room with two queens and a sofa. Room was ok, big enough but the light switch near the entry door was in the very very small closet near the door. And it was a folding closet door so you guessed it, If the closet door was left open a bit, it blocked the door. Beds were new and very firm but we all slept well. Stayed on the 2nd floor. There was no ice machine so you either had to go to the 3rd floor or to the breakfast area for ice. The desk and room attendants were not friendly, but not rude either. Breakfast was below average, one waffle machine, and premade scrambled egg patties and pastries along with different cereals. Elevator is located in the breakfast area?? Walked by the front desk on several occasions and no body was around. They did not keep the hall walls very clean. Just an average place to stay. If I had to pay more than $90.00 I would look somewhere else. Ok for a night driving thru town. There are plenty better in this area for about the same price.

Room Tip: If you need Ice get a room on the 1st or 3rd floor. No ice machine on the 2nd.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
comfortsuitesrr, General Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for the time to let us know how we did. We certainly look at these comments to improve service. We will look at ways to improve the issues you brought up. Thank you choosing us and we hope to see you again in future.

Hank Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Monroe, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were here for a wedding in the area. Hotel was very nice. Our room was large and very comfortable. I would stay here again. The breakfast was the norm. Nothing special. Location was great to get to many locations

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your time and letting us know how we did. We certainly appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve our service.

hank patel
Huntley, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I spend two nights here. Very quiet place. Rooms were neat. I originally had a room with King size bed, but had to change it to two beds since I was with my children. Tom, the front desk manager, helped us by getting a room with two beds to accommodate all of us. Very grateful for that. Very pleasant staff and many stores near by.
I highly recommend this place if you are near Round Rock, Tx.
Thank you Tom.!!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
comfortsuitesrr, Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Thank you for a great review. We really appreciate your time to let us and others know how we did. We look forward from comments from guest as it really helps us improve guest satisfaction. We have recently renovated and have more planned for latterpart of the year. We hope to see you again in near future.
Tyler, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I love this hotel...It is far enough out of Austin not to worry about traffic (i can wait till it dies down) plus when i'm ready to leave the next morning i'm clear of traffic. The hotel is easy to get to and quick to depart. Staff is friendly and accommodations excellent.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
comfortsuitesrr, General Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Thank you for your time and kind words. We are glad that you had a enjoyable stay. We strive to make every guest stay as enjoyable as yours. We truly appreciate you giving us the oppertunity to serve you. We look forward to your next visit.

Hank
Houston, Texas, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

The supposedly kitchenette is near empty, not even dish soap is here. Old furnitures. Yucky breakfast, the sausages and eggs were sitting in a water bath, they don't even have peanut butter for toast. Very....very cheaply run. Hole in the closet door, torn couches......this place needs some work.

Stayed March 2014
comfortsuitesrr, Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, March 11, 2014
Thank you for your time to let us know how we did. Our sincere apology for not meeting your expectations. We certainly look into the concerns you brought up. It seems you were under impression that we have kitchenette, just like all comfort suites we have microwave and small refridgerator. We are doing some renovation as time allows and hopefully you'll be able to come back and have a better stay.

Spring, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

The room was VERY spacious, with a nice architectural detail separating the living area from the dining area. Bathroom had granite countertops and there were LOTS of pillows on a comfortable bed. Decor in the room was good with a flat screen TV. Breakfast was OK. (Didn't care for the sausage....)

Only comment for improvement is that the elevators need a little updating and the breakfast area had limited seating for the size of the hotel. Also, ending breakfast at 9:30am on a Saturday seems a little early.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back of the hotel instead of the facing the freeway. It would help with n...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your time to let us know how we did. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. We will certainly look into the comments regarding elevator and breakfast hours on weekend. We are doing some renovation as time allows and hopefully you will get a chance to stay with us again in future. We want to make sure all of our guest are satisfied as you were.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Once again this property has eon my raves! My family came to visit me, but since I have limited space available at the house I booked them a room here. My parents are pretty picky, but they too love this hotel. The beds and pillows are heavenly and the breakfast is pretty great AND FREE! The price is good and so is the location. It's a little drive from downtown, but with the money you save from not having to stay downtown it is definitely a VALUE!!!

• Stayed February 2014
comfortsuitesrr, General Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
I want to thank you for your valuable time, its great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in near future.
Hank Patel

Been to Comfort Suites I-35 North? Share your experiences!