“Perfect stay!couldnt have been any better” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #14 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
“Perfect stay!couldnt have been any better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Once again this property has eon my raves! My family came to visit me, but since I have limited space available at the house I booked them a room here. My parents are pretty picky, but they too love this hotel. The beds and pillows are heavenly and the breakfast is pretty great AND FREE! The price is good and so is the location. It's a little drive from downtown, but with the money you save from not having to stay downtown it is definitely a VALUE!!!

• Stayed February 2014
comfortsuitesrr, General Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
I want to thank you for your valuable time, its great to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in near future.

47 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
North Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I had a group rate with a rooming list. I had 18 rooms and the staff was very organized with check-in. We are a Special Olympic group in town for Winter Games. We stayed four days 3 nights and they made sure breakfast was ready each morning, so we could get to competition on time. The hotel owners and staff treated my athletes with respect and they enjoyed visiting with the athletes. The location is great and their are are great restaurants all around the hotel. We will back next year.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
comfortsuitesrr, Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your group. I am very glad to hear that your group enjoyed the stay. Thank you for the kind words. We hope to see y'all again.
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

This was probably the WORST that I stayed at! I resevered a room for an extended stay. The first room that was given to me had what looked like a semen stain on the comforter. I went down to the front desk, the attendant was nice and agreed to give me another room. The second room that I recieved had old carpets with stains on the floor and old tacky decor. At this point I was so tired and just wanted to sleep. When I woke up the next day I noticed there was what looked like a blood stain on the sheet. I've stayed at several Comfort suites before and this was nothing more than a mere Motel 6 or below average hotel with the Comfort Suites name. Spend a few extra dollars and stay somewhere else. You've been warned!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
comfortsuitesrr, General Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you and your feedback. Our sincere apology for not meeting your expectation. We will certainly look into your concern regarding soiled bedding. Our housekeepers are trained to place clean linens on every bed. Cleanliness is of utmost importance in any hotel. We understand that we only succeed when our guest are satisfied. We are also in process of renovating the hotel. We will hope to see you in future.

Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I just returned home from an overnight trip to Austin. We booked this hotel as a last minute decision and were pleasantly surprised by our choice. It is conveniently located just off I-35 and was easy to find. We had a king suite which was clean and spacious. It was well maintained and the bed was comfortable. I could not connect to the wi-fi, but the young man at the front desk brought me an ethernet cable within 5 minutes of calling. There was a hot breakfast and both the evening and morning front desk attendants were pleasant and courteous. We only stayed one night, so we did not have a chance to check out other areas of the hotel or town, but we did take a few minutes to get a donut at Round Rock Donuts which is only a few block away. There was a gas station and Wendys across the drive. It is a great choice for anyone wanting to stay in the Round Rock area. We would not hesitate to stay there again if given the chance.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
comfortsuitesrr, General Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for the review. I will share your review with staff so they know what their work truly means to our guest. We are truly thankful that you gave us a chance to serve your hotel need. We hope to see you again in future.

Granbury, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

There are a few Comfort Suites that I found to be exceptional, and this property is one of them.
It started with a pleasant welcome and only got better from there. The room was clean and
comfortable along with being quiet throughout our stay. The gentleman at the desk was helpful and personable! Something I have not always found. This was indeed a surprise find for my wife and I, and look forward to visiting again in the future.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest
We want to thank you for the review of our hotel. Your insight helps us to know our strenghts and weakness. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again.

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

The reviews of this hotel are shocking, to say the least. I wouldn't rate this hotel the worst I've ever stayed at but definitely in the the bottom 5. The front desk, I could barely understand the woman. She was very unfriendly and basically just an impolite person probably because her husband appeared to be the owner so her job is safe. The room, actually was pretty clean as was the rest of the hotel. I have only one minor complaint which was the A/C was pretty loud and a train that runs behind the hotel at the worst possible time of night but that is not the hotels fault. Try to get a room facing the highway is my recommendation. Bed seemed pretty new but not all that comfy. Breakfast, quite a few options and not too bad. However I prefer my breakfast not to come out of a microwave but you work with what you have. No I would not stay here again even though my room and food weren't bad my first impression of the property was of the woman at the desk and the feeling I was inconveniencing someo. I had questions.

• Stayed August 2013
comfortsuitesrr, Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Guest
Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay and sincere feedback. I sincerely apologize for the rudeness of front desk agent. She certainly will be consulted. We always take great pride in providing great customer service from time of check in to check out. If you have any concerns do not hesitate to contact me personally at the property. I am glad you found the hotel to be clean and accomodating, again my sincere apology for the agents behavior if it was not welcoming.

Midland, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Me and my husband planned a trip to go to Austin to visit the Historical Landmarks, when we first got there Miss Kelsey was waiting for us with a big welcoming smile! She even changed our room so it would be away from the busy and very noisy highway! When we got to our room, it looked like the Housekeeper got down on their knees and scrubbed everything with a toothbrush! Everything was perfect and smelled great! I will defiantly be staying here from now on! I love Comfort Suites and I will recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
comfortsuitesrr, Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Thank you for a great review. We love to see that our guest are happy with their accomodations. We know that our success depends on our guests. From the moment our guest walks into our hotel, we will do our best to make sure that each guest is satisfied and had a great night of sleep. We will look forward to serve you again in future.

Hank Patel

Been to Comfort Suites I-35 North? Share your experiences!