“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Houston, United States
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I spend a weekend with a friend and the service was excellent! The room we stayed in was really neat and clean. The location is convinient because you can go into downtown Austin with in minutes. If I ever go back to visit I would deffenetely recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
grand prairie,tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stay here several times a year. One of my favorite Comfort Suites. I've always found it clean and quiet, near lots of shopping and eating locations. Good rooms. I always make my reversation online and have never had any issues with billing.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
richmond
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

Overall just stayed one night...the rooms were good...just the smell in the hallway and room was a little much...they really need to replace all the carpet and it will solve the issue i believe.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

Got a 2 bedroom suite and living room too. Was able to fit our family in the two rooms, and on the couch-bed in the living room. This hotel is nice, clean, up to date, and has breakfast.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Barling, Ar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

This hotel is a quiet, clean and wonderful place to stay. The rooms are larger than most hotels which was very nice. The check in was easy and the customer service was wonderful. The desk clerk even suggested a great place to eat. We were very pleased with our one night's stay there.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Kansas City, KS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

THe hotel smelled of smoke even though it is a smoke free hotel. The six person room only slept 5. THe air conditioner sounded like a tornado when it came on. The shower cutain had black mold and mildew on it. The towels were hard. The hot tub was cold. THe breakfast was ok but the breakfast room was small. The entrance is confusing and the exit from the parking lot is out of the way. The TV was old and not HD. The hotel needs re-done.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Round Rock, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

This is the worst place ever. Never leave a valuable laying around.. and what went missing was worth not much money but priceless to our family. Of course, we can't "prove" this, but one + one always equals two and we know where our item was "lost"...Very sad experience! Please, don't stay there. If I could rate this lower than terrible, I would.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
comfortsuitesrr, Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, December 18, 2010
I am truely sorry you had this kind of experience, perhaps it was misplaced elsewhere. We have serviced thousands of guest and i've never had to call police for something missing from our guest room, i advised you that if you report to police we will fully cooperate and investigate further, but you did not report to police. We provide a safe at front desk for any valuables that any guest wants to use at any time. My sincere apology for your loss.

Been to Comfort Suites I-35 North? Share your experiences!