“Nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 24 Hotels in Round Rock
Houston, Texas
“Nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

Got a 2 bedroom suite and living room too. Was able to fit our family in the two rooms, and on the couch-bed in the living room. This hotel is nice, clean, up to date, and has breakfast.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Barling, Ar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

This hotel is a quiet, clean and wonderful place to stay. The rooms are larger than most hotels which was very nice. The check in was easy and the customer service was wonderful. The desk clerk even suggested a great place to eat. We were very pleased with our one night's stay there.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Kansas City, KS
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

THe hotel smelled of smoke even though it is a smoke free hotel. The six person room only slept 5. THe air conditioner sounded like a tornado when it came on. The shower cutain had black mold and mildew on it. The towels were hard. The hot tub was cold. THe breakfast was ok but the breakfast room was small. The entrance is confusing and the exit from the parking lot is out of the way. The TV was old and not HD. The hotel needs re-done.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Round Rock, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2010

This is the worst place ever. Never leave a valuable laying around.. and what went missing was worth not much money but priceless to our family. Of course, we can't "prove" this, but one + one always equals two and we know where our item was "lost"...Very sad experience! Please, don't stay there. If I could rate this lower than terrible, I would.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
comfortsuitesrr, Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, December 18, 2010
I am truely sorry you had this kind of experience, perhaps it was misplaced elsewhere. We have serviced thousands of guest and i've never had to call police for something missing from our guest room, i advised you that if you report to police we will fully cooperate and investigate further, but you did not report to police. We provide a safe at front desk for any valuables that any guest wants to use at any time. My sincere apology for your loss.
Dallas, TX
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2010

This hotel has bed bugs, one of the guys working at the front desk was very attentive and asked if I'd like to be moved to a different room after discovering the bugs. I told him yes and, I was moved directly across the hall, at this point I did not feel comfortable staying in a hotel room directly across from a room that had bedbugs so I went back down to the front desk, and informed a different guy that I'd be changing hotels and I'd like a refund. At that point he said he'd have to call his manager, so he did, and very rudely acted as if bed bugs were no big deal and I was making a big deal out of nothing. Finally after talking to the manager he said he would give me a refund. This hotel needs to take some responsibility for the infestation in their hotel and not just pretend as if the bugs do not exist.

• Stayed September 2010
comfortsuitesrr, Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, November 8, 2010
I am deeply concerned about the problem you encountered at our hotel. If you would have contacted me after your stay, i certainly would have helped you with your concern. Our hotel, like most hotels have pest control treatment every month by a licenced company. We do check for bed bugs frequently, as a it has become problem at many hotels all over the world, and if found we do treatment to eliminate them. Please be aware that these kind of issues are very important to our industry and we are not ignoring them. We travel as well and certainly want nice clean rooms. Again, my sincere apology if we let you think that we do not care. Please contact me if you have any concerns.

Hank P
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2010

we were tired from driving all day, got a room here, suprisingly it was hugh, very clean and had everything we needed like microwave and fridge. free breakfast was great. staff was very friendly, we give this hotel thumbs up.

• Stayed September 2010
comfortsuitesrr, General Manager at Comfort Suites I-35 North, responded to this review, December 18, 2010
Thank You for your kind review. We hope to see you again in future. We like to hear how we are doing so we can always make your next stay even better.
Denton, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2009

We decided to stay for one night to do some Christmas shopping in the Prime Outlet Mall in Round Rock, Texas. For the price of a regular room in other hotels we stayed in a room with refrigerator, microwave oven, sitting area, etc. The hotel and room were very clean and the attention and service were first class. We are planning on going back to Round Rock next year and will definitely stay at the Comfort Suites.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Suites I-35 North? Share your experiences!