I've stayed at this Courtyard at least four times and am now surprised at how things have slipped over time.
First, my bathroom was not clean (soap scum on the shower soap tray and the toilet was dirty. The toilet is white, there should not be brown things on it!).
Second was breakfast. This is the second time I've eaten in the new lobby and the second time where I've had to deal with a totally-untrained employee who couldn't operate the cash register. Perhaps the register is complicated?
Third is also breakfast. I expect fresh food. When my bacon arrived it had obviously been sitting for many hours. It was cold and tasted like it had been cooked the previous day. I got a mild case of "food poisoning" from it.
Any one of these is unforgivable knowing the standards of Marriott.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Austin Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
- Courtyard By Marriott Austin Round Rock Hotel
- Courtyard Round Rock
- Round Rock Marriott
- Round Rock Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Courtyard Austin Round Rock, a modern choice for business and leisure guests. Our state-of-the-art lobby features comfortable spaces to work or relax and free Wi-Fi. We also surpass other hotels in Round Rock, TX with unique amenities like our lobby GoBoard™, providing up-to-date news, weather and airport information. Need to refuel? Stop in to The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™ Our Bistro features a full bar open in the evenings, and a Starbucks available 24 hours a day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Austin Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.