“Excellent Value for the frequent business traveler” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Value for the frequent business traveler”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

As a frequent business traveler, I found the Courtyard in Round Rock to be not only an Excellent value, but also a most pleasant experience. The Front Desk Staff was extremely friendly and professional, and got my stay off to an outstanding beginning. The room was clean and comfortable, and I experienced excellent service in the Bistro during my visit. I would totally recommend this property, and fully intend to stay again during my next business trip to the Round Rock area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Angie G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Bob M,

Thank you so much for your review. You are truly one of our "Most Treasured" guests. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to ever improve your stay.

Angie Gollihare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed at the Courtyard in Round Rock and really enjoyed my stay. The southern hospitality is so refreshing. Bistro was good. Rooms clean, pool well taken care of and loved the quiteness of the Courtyard during the early morning. Staff was extremely helpful no matter what time of day you came or went. Great trip~Great stay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Angie G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
Brianna D.

Thank you so much for your response. We truly appreciate all of your kind words and are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay!

Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Hi I stayed at Courtyard Roundrock for some time and was made to FEEL RIGHT AT HOME. The staff were very attentive and made us smile everytime we came in or out. The second day the staff at the bar had identified us and recalled our beverages of choice and asked us if you would care for the same. My sweetheart was incredibly impressed. We had a very stressful personal situation going on and the hospitality we received from everyone made our stay most memorable inspite of our personal turmoil. Thank you so much for those extra touches. We sleept in late and houskeeper Olga was exceptional... came in after we left and our room was always immaculate. Something very important for us! The food was great and I really cant say I had breakfast for we would always miss it but we stayed longer than expected and always extended our stay because we felt at home. Everyone at the front desk we greeting us with a smile and always there when we came in at night.... outstanding location ... great restaurants walking distance, outlet center. We highly recommend this hotel and will return there someday . We will never forget how they made us feel considering we were emotionally drained;.... Angie Gollihare the General Manager met us at the front desk and was very professional and interested genuinely in helping us...

Francisco B.

Thank you for writing such a wonderful review. We are truly greatful that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and stay with us again!

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Our stay with the Courtyard was for two weeks and it was amazing! The renovations in the lobby and bar area are beautiful and there is a lovely TV room with computers and a fireplace with a large assortment of books- all very modern and trendy decor. The service was outstanding and my boyfriend and I felt right at home every time we walked in through the front doors.We will definitely stay here again, and the food was yummy! I must say the beds in the room were very comfortable as well. Thank you Courtyard Roundrock.

Dear Lovetheluxxelife,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We do appreciate hearing what our guests love about our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back soon!

1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

We found dirty sheets on the pullout bed and an ancient a/c/heater that made the room smell bad. I suggest you not stay here.

• Stayed November 2011
Angie G, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Josh0318

Thank you so much for writing a review and bringing it my attention that we missed something crucial. This is certailnly not our true standard and we want you and all of our guest to have a very enjoyable stay. I do hope you come back and give us another try!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

My wife and I stayed there for five nights and all I can say it was an average hotel , nothing bad but also nothing great .

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Foodinizer,

Thank you so much for leaving feedback on Tripadvisor. We certainly don't want to be you're "average stay". Please feel free to contact me and let me know what more we could have done to make your stay more enjoyable. We do strive to be Excellent!

Riverside, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

This is an older hotel. The rooms were very standard, but comfortable. Breakfast is offered, but the menu is very limited. My husband had french toast, which he really enjoyed. I had a strawberry parfait, which was also very good. The prices were reasonable. We did not use the pool, but we did visit with family in an area adjacent to the dining room which was a large, comfortable lounge area with couches, large TV, etc. There were also several computers for our use, as well as a free printer to print our boarding passes.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mary M,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come back soon! Please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you!

Angie Gollihare

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Austin Round Rock? Share your experiences!