Desk clerk first asked me for a credit card. I gave it to him thinking it would be used in the case of damage or stolen towels. I planned to pay by check, but I didnt get a chance to tell him that because he rushed me through sign in so he could help the next guy. I find out at dinner that he ran my card when I am declined. Luckily I had some cash in my pocket. We got it straightened out but the "pending charge" stays on for 3-5 days. Thank God for vendors who buy dinner! I was pretty upset.
A/C was not cold. So. TX, 90 degree weather, I want cold air so I can sleep. One clerk said, "we've already checked it once so you will have to change rooms". That was in the morning, upon return, the next clerk said all the a/c units are the same so it wont be much of a change. The room was in a quiet area, so I opted to live with the heat. BTW, that was 2nd floor, north wall. Not as many rooms down that hallway.
Used the fitness room. Very nice machines. They have 2 treadmills, with televions and they supply earplugs. There is the stair step/arm thingy machine, a weight bench with free weights which I enjoy. That room was nice and cool. Whirpool inside. Outdoor pool witj nice patio. T.v. Room/lounge and a Bistro that a number of people seemed to enjoy.
Dennys right across 2 lane quiet road, Carinos also. Cracker Barrel is walking distance but 4lanes of traffic.
Oh! The clerk who messed me up, did provide a fridge for me on the 2nd night and that was very much appreciated. People fill their coolers and there is never enough ice. Wish motels would provide more fridges. They get a whole point on the scale just for that (providing fridge.)
Room was cery clean and quiet, counter was not wide enough, but you can tell by now I am picky.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Austin Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
- Courtyard By Marriott Austin Round Rock Hotel
- Courtyard Round Rock
- Round Rock Marriott
- Round Rock Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Courtyard Austin Round Rock, a modern choice for business and leisure guests. Our state-of-the-art lobby features comfortable spaces to work or relax and free Wi-Fi. We also surpass other hotels in Round Rock, TX with unique amenities like our lobby GoBoard™, providing up-to-date news, weather and airport information. Need to refuel? Stop in to The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect.™ Our Bistro features a full bar open in the evenings, and a Starbucks available 24 hours a day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Austin Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.