“The very last option” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North

You added Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   555 S. I-35, City Centre Business Park, Round Rock, TX 78664   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Fort Worth, Texas
“The very last option”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Booked this room through Priceline. The floors were grimey, everything is outdated, the mattress felt like a cardboard box, the lamps and light in the closet didn't work. I genuinely felt the room was not 'clean'. There was no comfort here.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
College Station, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

When we got there a guest of the hotel was arguing over why her deposit had not been returned to her bank yet. I was unaware there would be a deposit held, it was not indicated prior to check in. The police showed up and began to search the hotel for marijuana which the entire building smelled of. Upon entering our room there was a distinct smell of smoke even though I requested a non smoking room. The bedding looked like it had not been cleaned so I began to pull back the blanket only to reveal cigarette burns everywhere and a roach crawling out from the sheets. The floors were filthy, everything just seemed run down. We left the hotel around 11 because I couldn't stand to even sit on the bed. Very disappointed

1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Let me first say that despite all the bad about this hotel, the staff is amazing!!! They did everything they could to accommodate us, but there was no way they could make up for it. I booked through Orbiz. When I walked in I smelled the urine and smoke. I still decided to give it a chance for one night. But I'll jump to the chase...I liked that we were put in a room at the opposite area from the elevator because there are a lot of families living there...not staying...LIVING. As soon as we walked in my husband saw roaches on the kitchen counter. I called immediately and Melanie moved us right away to a new room. We walked into that room only to find that it had not been cleaned. But that wasn't all. As my 5yr old was walking out, there was a roach on his back!!!! All of this happened about an hour ago. When I went down stairs to let Melanie know that we would not be staying, she was very nice and apologized profusely. Orbitz is in the process of giving me a full refund. But now me and my 4 boys have no where to stay and my 5yr old still thinks that there is a roach on his back. I hope the ladies who work at this hotel can find employment elsewhere. They have great customer service skills that could be put to better use. I will be posting this everywhere just in case you see this again.

San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

The property is simply appalling. Filthy, smelly, disgusting. Everything in the kitchen had to be washed before use (old coffee pack and mold in the coffee maker). The carpets were beyond gross. Too many items to list them all, just stay away!

Room Tip: Go someplace else
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Went through Booking.com, reviews were ok and we only needed a one night layover after a 12 hour road trip. NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN! First, it's hard to get into the building, the front doors are hard to open and heavy, no ADA (American's With Disability Act) Compliance here! No door assist and they are narrow to get through with luggage, plus you have another set of doors after the first set...pain in the rear to get to the lobby. Then they had us on the 1st floor next to the elevator which we specifically requested 2nd floor AWAY from the elevator. Got 2nd floor room, opened the door and WOW, this place is VERY SMALL. when the Booking.com ad said Studio w/ double bed I mis read that as a Studio (large open space) with double bed (meaning 2 beds), WRONG, it's a tiny room with a double bed, only a few inches wider than your kids' twin bed (and we were traveling as a couple). Now we've been on the road 12 hours straight, 6 in the rain and we get to bed, not 4 minutes later a FREIGHT TRAIN blowing it's horns passes 50 yards outside the window, running parrarell to our side of the building!!! No Sleep what so ever!!! There were 5 trains passing directly by blowing their horns between 11pm and 6am. Went to check out at 6:50am, no one at front desk, no munchies or donuts. Later found the price was a lot higher than if we went down the road a little further. STAY AWAY, this place needs work!!!

Room Tip: Pick a different hotel/motel...there are no good rooms at this location! Freight Train runs just ac...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Round Rock, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

Facility was not clan Laundry lay in the hallway for 4-5 days, trash room had no door and trash was constantly overflowing. Staff was inept and unconcerned. After complaining I heard a staff member talking about me to other guests. In general, the guests appeared to be longtime "homeless" residents. Breakfast was like a gathering at a soup kitchen. Stayed the week until a better facility had an opening. Was a mistake.

Room Tip: Stay away. Right next to an active railway.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Save yourself the trouble.Our room smelled like pet urine or something gross.The carpets were very dirty as if they needed to be replaced.The room we were relocated to smelled like an ashtray,and the elevator,which is one year past its inspection due date felt as if it would break.Won bid online,would recommend you just pay fair market value and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Been to Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North? Share your experiences!