“Look elsewhere” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   555 S. I-35, City Centre Business Park, Round Rock, TX 78664   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Look elsewhere”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Save yourself the trouble.Our room smelled like pet urine or something gross.The carpets were very dirty as if they needed to be replaced.The room we were relocated to smelled like an ashtray,and the elevator,which is one year past its inspection due date felt as if it would break.Won bid online,would recommend you just pay fair market value and stay elsewhere.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Horrible. Roach infested, filthy, overpriced. I wouldn't want my worst enemy to have to stay in this place. They charge a $100 refundable deposit and I am not sure why. The back door was propped open and we feared for our security as the place was a dump. I am shocked they sent me an email asking to rate my experience for my non-stay. We ended up packing our stuff back up and leaving for another hotel. A very nice comfort suited right down the road that was $10 more.

• Stayed March 2014
Round Rock, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Hotel sits next to a railroad track, train passings through the day and night while blowing the horn, was told I'd be given a room on the other side of hotel away from the train and was given the front row seat in front of it, hallways are dirty, and run down looking, had a non-smoking room but room smelt like an ashtray, toe nail clippings on the floor, burns on the bed spread, no t.v. remote, "continental breakfast" consist of a packaged muffin, coffee or hot cocoa, and a fruit on a stand in the lobby, receptionist had an attidude and looked as if she had better places to be and things to do. Overall this place would be my last resort. If I was looking for an experience like this I would of stayed in a motel, but it was a place to lay the head down

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Your review of our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I apologize if you experienced some noise disturbance from the nearby train. As well, I am sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast and the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. Lastly, I apologize that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. Your feedback will be very helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. We do hope that you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Round Rock, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

HORRIBLE! We stayed here for almost 3 months until our home was ready to move into. It was a nightmare. Dirty and gross. Small rooms. No blankets-had to buy our own. Towels not always available. Drug busts-one for meth deals from a room. Stand off with police for 2 hours one night-6 police cars & drug dogs. MOLD! We got so sick from the MOLD! Garage room on each floor full of trash, stinks! One day no hot water all day.fridge broke several times. Toilet broken. No outlet covers. Right by train tracks- train horn blares constantly. Rude management. Breakfast ? Barely has coffee, often runs out. Called corporate to report issues and was yelled at. Room service guaranteed once every 8 days, but rarely happened. It was the worst experience ever! Stayed DEC 13- FEB 14. Reginal manager followed up with call, and told me that we don't have to stay there and that he was calling Priceline to ban us from ever booking again. I'm apaulled.

Room Tip: Never stay here
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Thank you for your recent feedback about your stay with us. I apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience. I am sorry to hear that the cleanliness of your room did not meet your expectations. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to ensure your experience is not repeated. Thank you again for your feedback. It will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. We hope you will choose to stay at our hotel or any of our other brand locations in the future.
Norfolk, Nebraska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

The front desk personnel were lovely, however---- The hotel is poorly maintained--grimey/dirty kitchenette, guest seating in rooms is fabric covered--torn wide open with cushion contents hanging out. Guest room ceiling was covered with dust bunnies and cobwebs. (I was offered a different room from the first one (as the bathroom had not been cleaned) and while the bathroom in the second room was clean--the kitchenette & ceiling & furnishings were dirty. Also, when I asked for a wake-up call I was told the night staff were too busy to do so.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Bryan, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

First of all when we checked in to our room it hadn't been cleaned, trash everywhere, unmade bed, the woman is the office was very nice and apologized for the inconvenience and gave us another room, our new room had no towels, the bathroom smelled horrible and was very dirty with cockroaches in the light fixture, food and other unknown material stuck to the walls, carpets stained and holes in the kitchen floor.Bottom line is drive on by and spend another 20.00 for a decent room

• Stayed January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that you were checked into a room that wasn't clean. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is working together to improve their cleaning procedures and inspection policies so that this type of issue is not repeated.

The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at arr@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

First of all the bathroom had a terrible smell to it, shower was dirty, refused to use bathroom or shower dirty, filthy, and smell was to impossible had to keep bathroom door closed the entire time was gone everyday instead of enjoying my room, I paid for it so I had to come sleep there, otherwise I wouldn't of even bothered...Not to mention room had a smell to it as well, very uncomfortable.....

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the bathroom in your room was not in line with our company's high standards. Please know, we are taking your comments very seriously and have deep cleaned your room. As well, our housekeeping staff is working to improve their cleaning procedures and inspection policies so that the issues you experienced are not repeated in the future.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at arr@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Been to Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North? Share your experiences!