“Good Experience For Me.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North

You added Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   555 S. I-35, City Centre Business Park, Round Rock, TX 78664   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #23 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Muncie, In
“Good Experience For Me.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I am really surprised by all the negative reviews. I stayed in July 2013 for 9 nights. The room was clean, sufficient and financially fit my needs. The staff were helpful and welcomed my dog as part of my family. It is an Extended Stay property so I expected to see extended staying guests, not overnight guests (although I am sure there were some). I walked my dog in early morning hours and sometimes at night, I never felt threatened and all the patrons I passed were friendly (nodding, saying hello or just a smile). It is a smoking permitted property, so it does have the odor of smoke; I am not sure how any business can get around this. Rules will be broken even in non-smoking properties. I will be back in July 2014 for another extended stay.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the front so you can look out the window and see how congested 35 is, it does get bac...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. It's great to hear that you enjoyed all of the amenities our hotel had to offer as well as our staff's excellent service. We truly look forward to your next visit and offering you the same level of service.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Desk was nice but when i told one at the front desk i was getting eatin by fleas she said she has to come to the room to see them like they would come when called thank you sharon for believing me and switching rooms for us its 244 a month thats the only reason we stayed for the short time we were there if you have pets beware some on day shift so rude it was hard for me to be nice good price but you get what you pay for and fleas taboot

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that there was a pest problem in your room. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will review procedures to make sure your experience is not repeated. We are also inspecting the rooms for any insect issues and contacting our pest control company as needed.

Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at ARR@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
Austin, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Look for another place to stay! We checked in and checked out on the same night due to the quaility of this location. Room is DIRTY. Only has shower no bath tub and small dorm room like fridge instead of the full fridge/freezer that is advertised. Was not a place we felt safe staying with 2 small children while our house was being completed by the builder.
Front desk staff was very friendly helpful, but that's the only plus to this hotel.

Room Tip: Dont' stay here!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Kristin - Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am so disappointed that your room wasn't cleaned properly and that the kitchen did not meet your expectations. Please accept my apology. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will be conducting daily room checks to make sure your experience is not repeated.

I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at arr@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Austin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I'm in the middle of a month-plus stay while my wife sells our house back in Caribou and we buy a new one in Pflugerville. The customer service has been quite good, and the facilities are decent. The rooms? Well, let's face it, a lot of people who stay in these type of hotels tend to beat the crap out of everything, so they're a little run-down, and not the cleanest in the world. Having said that, the bed was very comfy, everything worked, and for the price I was paying (averages out to about $35 a night), I really can't complain. Would I stay here for a night or a weekend? No, I'd stay somewhere like a Marriott or a Hilton. Would I stay here for another extended stay, if necessary? Probably.

Room Tip: Just go with what I always ask for: high floor, away from the elevator. Can't really do the for...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the cleanliness was not up to your, nor our, standards. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are committed to having the highest standard possible in regards to cleanliness. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at arr@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
Tampa Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

When I arrived they were very prompt and had my reservation and room ready .
First room was missing a tv. So went back to the front desk and got another room , it had a tv and very dirty carport. I decided I could just wear my shoes, and not move again.

They have a nice coffee set up for the morning and some easy grab n go breakfast snack.

The bed does not have a mattress cover , only a thin sheet between you and the hard mattress.
However I sleep well because the ac worked well and I was beside the train tracks , which I love, yes a little crazy I know , but I love the sound of trains from my childhood .

No coke or ice machine in the hotel , so I ordered food delivery and they let t hem bring it right by your room. I was at first a little afraid of this aspect but all went well and I got my meal at 9 pm. I was very grateful for the meal service.

I would not stay here more than a week , maybe the larger rooms are nice but the single room leaves much to be desired.

Room Tip: Do not get the double bed room. It really is too small and the floors were very dirty. If you like...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad that you liked our hotel's location and that your check-in went so smoothly. Please accept my apologies that your first room did not have a television; however, I am glad that our staff was able to move your room and provide you with better accommodations. As well, I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast. This is a new feature, so we are happy that you liked it.

Olathe, Kansas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Nothing special here. Smaller than average room. Queen size bed was really a full size. Had to get a smoking room since they were out of non-smoking. I used the Febreze so it was tolerable. Sharon at the front desk was nice and helpful. I wouldn't recommend this motel for a single night stay. But it was cheap and quick.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Kyle - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. Please accept our most sincere apologies for being placed into a smoking room. To uphold our company's high standards, we will review our policies to ensure this doesn't happen again moving forward. Still, I am glad that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, especially Sharon.

Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. Please feel free to contact me directly, at ARR@extendedstay.com, with any additional comments or questions. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations across the U.S. and Canada in the future.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Mini everything. Crazy loud especially after midnight. Staff did nothing to fix the problems. I guess if it was just you and you could sleep in because you didn't have anything to do the next day the. Go for it. I don't know how they expect anyone to stay for an extended period of time with a mini fridge. We had to purchase a big ice chest to hold milk and stuff. Then they don't even have an ice machine to fill up the cooler so we had to spend more money on ice. Not a good choice for a long stay

• Stayed July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. I sincerely apologize that you and your family were disturbed by noise from other guests throughout the evening hours. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we have put together an action plan to combat this issue to make sure your experience is not repeated.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I would be happy to speak with you further. If you would like, please contact me directly, at arr@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Been to Extended Stay America - Austin - Round Rock - North? Share your experiences!