“Longhorns Football Game” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
A TripAdvisor Member
“Longhorns Football Game”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great value and included free breakfast. Easy location to get to football game. Staff were hepful and recommended an IHOP next door for an after midnight meal. IHOP honored a hotel 15% discount. Breakfast was very good but had little low-carb options.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Oklahoma
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The bathroom seemed really outdated with huge tubs with scratches, however, they were clean. The evening staff was very friendly. The lights in the pool area did not work, so when a freak gust of wind blew our things out of our chair, we had trouble locating our room key. The front desk lady was nice to help us look and to make us a replacement key. We later located the key under a lawn chair, though. The elevator and hallways smelled of smoke, but our room did not. There was some water damage to the ceiling in our room, so a little maintenance would go a long way. This hotel is pet friendly, so there were lots of people milling about with dogs. This place could use some updates, but, like I said, the staff was helpful. We would have liked more hot breakfast options. They offered fresh waffles in the shape of Texas and cereals with pastries.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We always stay in this hotel each year to celebrate our son's birthday. Close to Jarrell, TX and always clean and quiet. This LaQuinta is close to a lot of things that we enjoy, like Mi-Mi's (love their corn chowder). We spend most of our time in Jarrell.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

First time staying here as this was convenient for my business in Austin and Georgetown. Relatively easy access from I-35 with plenty of eating places nearby and an IHOP adjacent to the hotel. Staff was friendly and recognized me as an Elite member. Rooms were nice with a decent work table. Hotel was clean but somewhat dated. Breakfast was pretty lacking but with the IHOP next door I didn't care. Check out was easy and all I can say this is a typical La Quinta. If my business brings me back this way, I would definitely stay here again.

Hamilton TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is the second time we've stayed here and both visits were very nice. This last time I had made a reservation with the la Quinta south. It was way too hard to get to so I came back to this one. the young lady at the desk cancelled my reservation at the other la Quinta and quickly found us a nice room here. Great friendly service at a super rate!

San Jose, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I were expecting a nice quiet stay to visit my son, his wife and my granddaughter.
There are dogs everywhere. The hotel guidelines in the room say guest can have a small pet.

I heard barking lst night at 10pm from across the hall. A woman is walking three poodles. Two women checked in with big dogs, like labs.

The hotel smells and the tile floors are dirty. The carpets are dirty.
Don't stay here if you expect clean and quiet.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Round Rock North? Share your experiences!