“Nice hotel in good location” 4 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Round Rock North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2004 North I-35, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Ranked #17 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Henderson, Nevada
“Nice hotel in good location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

First time staying here as this was convenient for my business in Austin and Georgetown. Relatively easy access from I-35 with plenty of eating places nearby and an IHOP adjacent to the hotel. Staff was friendly and recognized me as an Elite member. Rooms were nice with a decent work table. Hotel was clean but somewhat dated. Breakfast was pretty lacking but with the IHOP next door I didn't care. Check out was easy and all I can say this is a typical La Quinta. If my business brings me back this way, I would definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

142 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Hamilton TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is the second time we've stayed here and both visits were very nice. This last time I had made a reservation with the la Quinta south. It was way too hard to get to so I came back to this one. the young lady at the desk cancelled my reservation at the other la Quinta and quickly found us a nice room here. Great friendly service at a super rate!

San Jose, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I were expecting a nice quiet stay to visit my son, his wife and my granddaughter.
There are dogs everywhere. The hotel guidelines in the room say guest can have a small pet.

I heard barking lst night at 10pm from across the hall. A woman is walking three poodles. Two women checked in with big dogs, like labs.

The hotel smells and the tile floors are dirty. The carpets are dirty.
Don't stay here if you expect clean and quiet.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

We've stayed here several times previously so we knew basically what to expect. However, we had a couple "inconveniences" that caused us to reconsider staying here again. The bathroom was the issue. The toilet wouldn't flush without repeated attempts (5 or 6 per use). The bathroom door had some funk on it from top to bottom, and then we woke up to ants all over the vanity. The second floor hallway did not have much air movement so the hallway spelled stale.

The staff was very friendly, the beds are comfortable, and the free breakfast is a real plus. Oddly enough the TV setup was one of the best we experienced; each channel was accurately labeled and the menu match up. It's still a decent place to stay for the budget minded.

Room Tip: We have had the best luck staying on the first floor, less on the second floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

When I called to make reservations I talk to the front desk instead of the 800#. At that time they assured me that I would NIT have a smoking room and my request for a non-smoking would not be a problem. When I get there of course the only room they have is a smoking and the closes availability is 15 miles away. Really?? Never staying at La Quinta again!!

• Stayed July 2013

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Round Rock North? Share your experiences!