“This has always been a great place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2004 North I-35, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Round Rock
Leonard, Texas
“This has always been a great place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

We have stayed here several times on business trips to Austin area. The hotels in Austin are always way overpriced and this one is not too bad. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. I will stay here again in the future. I would recommend this location.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

This hotel had easy access and a well lit parking area. Room was good with a comfortable bed. Our room had the largest bathtub I've ever seen! Room was quiet and breakfast was the usual fare. The only problem we had was getting the front desk to point us to the elevator for our room. She kept telling us where the stairs were even though she saw 4 adults hauling suitcases around. Apparently, there are 2 wings each with their own elevator. Ours was outside on the back of our wing. Rather dark back there with no working lighting.

• Stayed November 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were in Round Rock for a baseball tournament and stayed at the La Quinta Inn and it was very easy to get to and clean and the breakfast was great!! We love the texas waffles!!

Will stay again when we are in this area

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed at this motel when my first grandchild was born. It was located in the interstate, so it was very convenient to the hospital. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant. Breakfast was delicious with many choices, including the hot waffles for which La Quinta is noted.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Port Aransas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Check in was a breeze with the friendly staff. The lobby was absolutely beautiful and the breakfast area was the nicest I have ever seen for a "free breakfast" offering. Breakfast was adequate with waffles, cereal, milk machine, oatmeal, fruit, bagels, boiled eggs, juice and coffee and tea, and pastries and all the condiments. And the area wasn't cramped like most breakfast areas. There were several attendants when I was there, making sure everything was filled. My room was clean, bed was comfortable, linens fresh and brand new looking. My room had an extra large bathtub! TV's were new and oversized for what I was expecting, I think 42" LCD. I had a recliner in my king room (5 pillows on the bed!) as well as a desk to sit at for working. I think the carpet was brand new also. The pool and workout room looked very nice, but I didn't use either. I will definitely stay again when I return in November! The only thing I would do differently if I had the opportunity is the landscaping. It was very nicely done, but at night, in the back where I was, it seemed dark and the bushes were large enough to hide behind. I think trimming those and repairing the overhead stair lighting would do the trick.

Room Tip: I like ground floor for easy unloading...would be good if you bring a pet.