“Great Hotel for Wedding Guests” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Holiday Shopping Package
Ranked #8 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Austin, Texas
“Great Hotel for Wedding Guests”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My son's wedding was at the Plantation House in Pflugerville the weekend of 11/03. His fiance's parents chose the Residence Inn as the host hotel for all the bridal party and out of town guests. We stayed in a two room suite which was spacious and well appointed--it had 3 TVs and 2 baths! Livia Salinas and the staff there were amazing and so accomodating to everyone! They posted a sign welcoming guests and informing them of when the shuttles would be leaving for the wedding venue. They even handed out our personalized "Do Not Disturb" doorhanger wedding favors when the guests arrived. The best part was that they allowed us to continue to party in their lobby and common room there at the hotel after the wedding with all of our guests who were still willing to hang in there till late! Made it so nice as it gave us time to really visit and catch up afterwards. The breakfast buffet was great and the hotel is even a pet friendly hotel which made it even better. Highly recommend for family events. Thanks!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Residence Inn R... R, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Dear Patricia K,

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback!

We were so glad to hear everyone had a great weekend!
Weddings are fun but can definitely become stressful at the last minute and we were happy to hear we were able to make a difference and provide an enjoyable experience.

Thank you again for the kind words! Our team was super excited to hear from you!

Wishing you a great week and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Livia Salinas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I recently had to find a place in Round Rock to host a mini reunion for just 10 guys coming together after 20-30 years of not seeing each other. I saw that Residence Inn had two bedroom suites and thought it would be a good place to have them congregate. Monica was very helpful in helping me set 4 up suites for everyone and even helped to get all the rooms in one area of the hotel so that we can all be together. It was even close to back door exit, so the smokers in the group didn't have far to go. She brought in a larger table from the conference room area so that we call sit around instead of the smaller tables that came with the room. With chairs from the other room, we all were comfortable in one of the suites. The kitchenette rocked to accomodate all our "spirits". It's walking distance to some great restaurants, so we didn't have to drive (trust me...we shouldn't have driven anyway!). The beds were great and I have to admit, I almost took a pillow with me, they were so comfortable!. The night shift were accomodating in helping with contacting the local pizza place for delivery and make sure we had everything we needed knowing why were there. Everyone commented it was a great setup. I'll be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Residence Inn R... R, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Dear JamesC,

We are thrilled to hear that you and your group of friends found our hotel welcoming and accommodating! Our two bedroom-two bathroom suites are perfect for larger groups and we are excited that you and your friends were able to take advantage of those rooms.

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your group!

We hope to see you again soon!

Monica Gayden and the Residence Inn Team
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I manage a team of 12 people and we get together several times a year for two day meetings to review our business and plan. I have now had the last 3 meetings at the Residence Inn. Monica Gayden and her team have gone above and beyond to make sure my team is comfortable and we have everything we need. They have arranged meals to be brought in and even made our reservations for dinner. My team has had only positive comments about the accomodations and the location is perfect if you have people traveling from the major Texas cities. I highly recommend the Residence Inn for a meeting or business trip. I will be planning my next meeting with the team at the Residence.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Ben K,

Thank you for continuing to return to our hotel for your meetings! Our meeting space is perfect for your group, as there is plenty of space for multiple types of meeting room arrangements and also space for a buffet setup in the room. Your group takes advantage of the local restaurants as well, which is a nice experience for those that are not local to the Austin/Round Rock area.

Thank you again for choosing our hotel to conduct your meetings! We have always enjoyed working with you and your team!

We look forward to your next set of meetings in 2013!

Monica Gayden and The Residence Inn Team
Mason City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for four months and everyday was a blessing. The staff is so amazing that I was very sad to leave. My husband and I were treated more like family members than guest. The rooms are very clean and quiet. The whole staff is amazing and their customer services skills are beyond excellent. I will stay here again upon our next trip to the Austin area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Residence Inn R... R, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear TanyaScarrow,

First of all, I wanted to apologize for the delay on my response.
We are truly thankful and appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

You and your family were with us for a long time and it makes us really happy to know we were able to make you feel at home!

We can't wait until you come back!

Thank you again!

Livia
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently stayed at the Residence Inn in Round Rock in conjunction with a move from overseas. The staff there was fantastic! They were all very friendly, not only to my wife and I, but also to my teenage daughter and two young children. There were times when my boy (8 years old) would call down to the front desk, unbeknownst to me, for various reasons. One time he called because he was afraid he left his hat at breakfast. Not only did they pick up the hat but they knew exactly who it was for and was about to call him! In addition, i don't know of any hotels in which the staff would tell a teenager who is on the computer that her little brother called the front desk to let her know it was time for bed. I loved it! Every morning they would greet us with a "Good Morning" and every time I came in they would say "Welcome back". It's these little touches that I really liked. So, I wish the best for the staff in whatever they do, but I selfishly hope they are there when my family stays there again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Residence Inn R... R, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Clay A,

We thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us!

I am proud to say the team at our hotel is the best! Of all Residence Inn's in the United States, we are rated at top 3% in hospitality and warmth. We truly care about our guests, their families, their special requests and their time with us. We were so happy to hear we were able to make you feel at home.

Once again, we thank you for the wonderful note.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

Livia Salinas & the Residence Inn Team
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We recently moved to the Austin area from another state and needed a place to stay until we found a house. None of my company's corporate apartments were available, so I booked a two-bedroom suite at the Residence Inn-Round Rock online a few days before we arrived. We had several options for other hotels, but I am so glad we stayed here!

The staff was unbelievably friendly. Every single person we talked to was helpful, kind, and had a great sense of humor. The front desk staff was particularly fantastic. I had to send several faxes on the new house and extend our stay several times, and they were always happy to help whenever we needed it.

The room was nice--pretty spacious for a hotel room, and the kitchen was stocked with everything we needed. Breakfast options weren't great for vegetarians, but that's pretty standard for Texas. As far as location goes, this one was perfect for us; we didn't know the area at all, and pretty much everything we needed was within a five-minute drive.

Overall, our two-week stay at the Residence Inn-Round Rock was awesome! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Residence Inn R... R, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Dear _ABD148,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

I am so happy to hear you picked our hotel for your stay while relocating to our area. Even happier to know we were able to make your time with us an enjoyable experience.

I am proud to say our team is one of the best in the industry. They truly try their best to enhance our guests' stay at our hotel, aiming for the best experience possible.

Thank you again for your kind words!
We hope you are enjoying Texas! Please consider any of us at your service should you ever need assistance with anything.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Overall our stay there was great. The people at the front desk were very kind and the breakfast was good for a simple stay! During the time we were there the inn lost power due to a storm, which was out of their control, but because of that storm they had to reset the power the next day without any knowledge of the guests staying there. I would have wished they would have let us know beforehand. Also, the pool was not usable the whole week we were there, but the woman at the front desk was very apologetic for it.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Ellen P,

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your stay at our hotel. Our guests' feedback is very important to us.
I am sorry for any inconveniences the storm may have caused while you were with us.
Unfortunately you stayed with us while we were going through some severe storms that did cause some technical difficulties with our cable and internet.

As our cable is provided through satellite and it gets affected with storms. And although we had technician come out the very next day to take a look at the signal, we came to find out it actually affected our entire region, as the hotels next door also were left with no service as well.

As you mentioned, there are some weather inconveniences we can't control but we honestly appreciate your patience and understanding. I apologize for the issues.

I hope you enjoyed your stay aside from the weather obstacles you encountered.
We would love to welcome you back some time soon!

Livia Salinas

Been to Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!