“Amazing Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Mason City, Iowa
“Amazing Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for four months and everyday was a blessing. The staff is so amazing that I was very sad to leave. My husband and I were treated more like family members than guest. The rooms are very clean and quiet. The whole staff is amazing and their customer services skills are beyond excellent. I will stay here again upon our next trip to the Austin area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Residence Inn R... R, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear TanyaScarrow,

First of all, I wanted to apologize for the delay on my response.
We are truly thankful and appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with us!

You and your family were with us for a long time and it makes us really happy to know we were able to make you feel at home!

We can't wait until you come back!

Thank you again!

Livia

97 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I recently stayed at the Residence Inn in Round Rock in conjunction with a move from overseas. The staff there was fantastic! They were all very friendly, not only to my wife and I, but also to my teenage daughter and two young children. There were times when my boy (8 years old) would call down to the front desk, unbeknownst to me, for various reasons. One time he called because he was afraid he left his hat at breakfast. Not only did they pick up the hat but they knew exactly who it was for and was about to call him! In addition, i don't know of any hotels in which the staff would tell a teenager who is on the computer that her little brother called the front desk to let her know it was time for bed. I loved it! Every morning they would greet us with a "Good Morning" and every time I came in they would say "Welcome back". It's these little touches that I really liked. So, I wish the best for the staff in whatever they do, but I selfishly hope they are there when my family stays there again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Residence Inn R... R, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, September 30, 2012
Clay A,

We thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us!

I am proud to say the team at our hotel is the best! Of all Residence Inn's in the United States, we are rated at top 3% in hospitality and warmth. We truly care about our guests, their families, their special requests and their time with us. We were so happy to hear we were able to make you feel at home.

Once again, we thank you for the wonderful note.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon!

Livia Salinas & the Residence Inn Team
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

We recently moved to the Austin area from another state and needed a place to stay until we found a house. None of my company's corporate apartments were available, so I booked a two-bedroom suite at the Residence Inn-Round Rock online a few days before we arrived. We had several options for other hotels, but I am so glad we stayed here!

The staff was unbelievably friendly. Every single person we talked to was helpful, kind, and had a great sense of humor. The front desk staff was particularly fantastic. I had to send several faxes on the new house and extend our stay several times, and they were always happy to help whenever we needed it.

The room was nice--pretty spacious for a hotel room, and the kitchen was stocked with everything we needed. Breakfast options weren't great for vegetarians, but that's pretty standard for Texas. As far as location goes, this one was perfect for us; we didn't know the area at all, and pretty much everything we needed was within a five-minute drive.

Overall, our two-week stay at the Residence Inn-Round Rock was awesome! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends and family.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Residence Inn R... R, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, August 12, 2012
Dear _ABD148,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

I am so happy to hear you picked our hotel for your stay while relocating to our area. Even happier to know we were able to make your time with us an enjoyable experience.

I am proud to say our team is one of the best in the industry. They truly try their best to enhance our guests' stay at our hotel, aiming for the best experience possible.

Thank you again for your kind words!
We hope you are enjoying Texas! Please consider any of us at your service should you ever need assistance with anything.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Overall our stay there was great. The people at the front desk were very kind and the breakfast was good for a simple stay! During the time we were there the inn lost power due to a storm, which was out of their control, but because of that storm they had to reset the power the next day without any knowledge of the guests staying there. I would have wished they would have let us know beforehand. Also, the pool was not usable the whole week we were there, but the woman at the front desk was very apologetic for it.

Dear Ellen P,

We appreciate you taking the time to inform us about your stay at our hotel. Our guests' feedback is very important to us.
I am sorry for any inconveniences the storm may have caused while you were with us.
Unfortunately you stayed with us while we were going through some severe storms that did cause some technical difficulties with our cable and internet.

As our cable is provided through satellite and it gets affected with storms. And although we had technician come out the very next day to take a look at the signal, we came to find out it actually affected our entire region, as the hotels next door also were left with no service as well.

As you mentioned, there are some weather inconveniences we can't control but we honestly appreciate your patience and understanding. I apologize for the issues.

I hope you enjoyed your stay aside from the weather obstacles you encountered.
We would love to welcome you back some time soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I once again decided to use the Residence Inn Round Rock and Monica Gayden and her staff to host our one day customer meeting in July 2012. They did not fail to impress - professional, responsive, friendly, attentive. If you are needing a great hotel with good ammenities for a customer or personal event, I highly recommend them.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Residence Inn R... R, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Dear RoundRock1,

We were so happy to hear you enjoyed having your meeting at our hotel, once again!
Thank you for your loyalty and trust in our services.

Monica Gayden is one of the most dedicated and service oriented Sales Manager. I could not have asked for a better team leader!

Thank you for the wonderful words. We look forward to hosting many more of your meetings and welcoming you back soon!

Fort Lauderdale, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

Not a bad hotel if you need to stay close to Austin, we had business in Round Rock and in Austin so this hotel was convenient to our meetings. The staff was very nice and very helpful. The breakfast leave a lot to be desired so I would recommend just gettgin the coffee an deating elsewhere. Rooms are very clean and beds are comfortable, price seemed to be very fair as well (especially since there was free internet and good laundry facilities). Lots fo good restuarants literally next door. Be sure to check out the BBQ place across from the Home Depot called Voodoo - it was fantastic)

Dear JosephSloboda,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review.
It means a lot to our team when we receive feedback and hear our guests enjoy their time with us!

I am proud to say we do have one of the best hotels in the area. Our team strives for excellence and is always looking for new ways to exceed our guests' experiences.
Our area does offer many great restaurants that are within walking distance and we are excited about the new BBQ joint around the corner!

In regards to our breakfast, we have implemented new items and continue to ask for feedback as it only helps us improve. Please come see us again soon and give it a try!

Thank you again for your great review.
We look forward to seeing you soon.

Austin, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Our second visit to the Round Rock Residence Inn proved to be as enjoyable as our last stay. This time we had a lovely one bedroom that overlooked the pool and was gorgeous at night. The room was clean and spacious as was the rest of the property.

On this trip, my daughter was able to use the pool and she really enjoyed both it and the hot tub. Next to the pool is a small basketball court that my son is hoping to use should we return soon.

The one insignificant, minor note that I have is that both times that we stayed here the scrambled eggs and potatoes seemed to be a little too spicy. They were fine for my husband and myself, but both of my kids refused to eat them on both occasions after just one bite. I hate to complain because breakfast is free, but just something I wanted to note for families with younger children (under 10). There are still lots of other delicious options though :)

Again, this hotel has a friendly staff and you are sure to enjoy your stay here as it's close to so many good restaurants and the Round Rock Express field.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock, responded to this review, July 8, 2012
Dear BronteReed,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful note on our hotel!

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us once again.
I am proud to say we have one of the best teams in the hospitality industry and thrive on exceeding our guests' expectations.

On another note, thank you for the feedback about our breakfast. We have recently changed some items and would love for you to come back and try the new changes.

Thank you again for your loyalty to the Residence Inn Round Rock.

We can't wait for welcome you back!

Livia Salinas

Been to Residence Inn Austin / Round Rock? Share your experiences!