“Great motel at a budget price! Great breakfast, friendly staff, free internet, great location!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Round Rock

Save Saved
You added Days Inn & Suites Round Rock to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Round Rock
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1802 South IH-35, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Ranked #20 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2010

I was stayed at the Days Inn in Round Rock, primarily because it had some of the best rates for a quality motel in the area.

Upon entering I was greeted by the friendliest staff I have ever come accross. The rooms were very clean, and beds were very comfortable.

They had a much better breakfast than what I am normally used to seeing at a Days Inn. It was in a great location near many restaurants and shopping.

Great staff, nice rooms, and a low price. I will definitely stay here the next time I travel. Its hard to find nice hotels at budget prices these days.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family

89 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hillsboro, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2010

I was scheduled to have surgery at the pain clinic in Round Rock. We got online to look for a hotel close to the clinic with reasonable rates. we decided on Days Inn, even after reading the reviews. We got into town earlier than expected and check in is not till 3:00pm, they allowed us to check in. We found the room to be in great shape, the staff was very helpfull and friendly.I don't know why hotels.com thought it was so bad. it was there reviews that was slamming this hotel, and we didn't see any of it. the room was fresh, and very clean. breakfast was great, even though I couldn't eat I took my partner her breakfast and she enjoyed it. We both would recommend this hotel to our family and friends. I did learn not to believe in the Hotel.com reviews.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
Milton, DE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

Family booked a different hotel - we chose to save a few bucks. Staff was very friendly! However I saw some bugs (one in our room). Bathtub missing bar and paint peeling. Great pool and good breakfast. Would recommend if bugs were not an issue. WiFi had major issues.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
Euless
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010 via mobile

We were in town with teen-age girls for a softball tournament. The staff at this hotel is excellent! Everyone is very helpful and friendly. They even let our coaches keep the equipment in the locked office so it wouldn't be in the pickup all night!

Breakfast was awesome! Besides the usual pastries and breads, they had hot waffles. A big hit with the players!!

The beds were very comfortable! Some of the best I've slept on. Plenty of hot water for showers! Lots of water pressure and no drain problems.

The only negatives were we all found roaches in our rooms and the WiFi did not work. When we reported the WiFi issue to the front desk, we were told they did not want to spend the money to fix it.

• Stayed June 2010
DaysInnRR, Owner at Days Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, July 2, 2010
Thank you so much for your positive review! We enjoyed having your team stay with us. Everyone was pleasant and also very respectful of our other guest staying in the hotel.
We are sorry about the WIFI comment we don't understand who had said that. We usually will restart the router if necessary.
The bugs are an unfortunate part of our area and our hotel, since it's out door access. We assure you that we spray and put down chemicals. However the Palmetto bugs(Texas roaches), black beetles and crickets are very prominent. My only hope is that you did let the front desk staff know at the time for we immediately call for our pest control people to come out.
Again thank you so much for all of your feed back. We can't fix what we don't know and we appreciate your honesty.
Grapevine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2010

After staying here, I will never chose another economy hotel chain again. Days Inn Round Rock was extraordinary in quality - refridgerator, microwave, cold AC and the best part....

NICE SHOWERS!!

The shower head was tall enough to where I didn't have to squat like in most hotels, and the water pressure was actually STRONG!!

WELL DONE DAYS INN ROUND ROCK!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2010

My in-laws came to down with extra guests in-tow. We didn't have enough space to house everyone comforatably so we decided on a hotel. With it being SXSW weekend in Austin we had no where close to put them. We came along this Days Inn here in Round Rock and were pleasanly surprised. They were reasonably priced with a great breakfast included. The teenagers had their wi-fi. The hotel had their sign outside stating "stay with us and feel like your home." My wife's father said the beds were better here then at home and so was the coffee. The employees were also very helpful and attentive. When my in-laws are happy I'm even happier!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
Houston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2010

When we got to the hotel the lobby was full to the rafters. I was very impressed with the young lady working the front counter. She made eye contact to everyone waiting, kept apologizing for the wait, she was courteous and professional but very down to earth. When we got to our room and finally laid down for the night the beds were awesome, so comfortable. We slept great. We had their free breakfast in the morning and for the first time my family got full off of a free continental breakfast, that had so much more than the traditional donuts and coffee and fruit. The fresh waffles were a hit with my wife and kids. Upon check-out again the other lady behind the desk was quick and very helpful. She explained that there was a bunch of stuff in town and though it was busy there was all kinds of things for my family to enjoy. THANKS DAYS INN!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn & Suites Round Rock? Share your experiences!