“Round Rock 7/19/14” 5 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn & Suites Round Rock to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Round Rock
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1802 South IH-35, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Hi. I recently stayed at the Days Inn and Suites in Round Rock, Texas. We were on our way to Austin, but I wanted to stay in Round Rock for the night so that we could try some donuts we heard about. We were referred to the Days Inn by a lady in Round Rock. The price was very reasonable compared to other hotels we called. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the room was. The furniture was really nice, flat screen TV, and I always love white linens in hotel rooms. It was so inviting. They even had a microwave and mini fridge. Later, I was told they had just remodeled. The main reason why I wanted to write this review was because the customer service was awesome. I didn't get the name of the lady who was there at night, but she was really sweet! When I was checking out the next morning, I met Tushar and Vida at the front desk. They asked me where I was headed, and I told them Austin. They were so helpful with recommendations for things to do in Austin, even looking up information for me like the Bat Hotline because I mentioned I wanted to see the bats on The Congress bridge. Just awesome! We enjoyed our stay and look forward to our next trip to Austin! OH, and they had waffles and biscuits and gravy in the breakfast room! :) --Grace S.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Round Rock
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Room should be odorless and bathroom must be updated. Make sure tile is clean and in good shape. Maybe add door to close the closet. Need a face lift.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnRR, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Hi Javier Z,

Thanks for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. We recently went though a complete renovation to our guest rooms where we updated all of the furniture in the rooms, installed brand new 32" Samsung LED Tvs, new linens, fresh and modern carpet, new lamps, a fresh coat of paint, etc... The next phase in our renovation process if to completely update the exterior of our hotel as well.

Regarding the odor in your room, after the renovation, we hired a professional company to come in and perform a deep clean on ALL of the A/C units in the rooms. We also have a product called, "Air Fantastic" in our rooms as well. These machines provide a continuous cycle of fresh clean air to circulate though rooms. Again, thanks for your feedback and I truly hope to see you again in your future travels!!

Regards,

Cory Armer
512-246-0055

Been to Days Inn & Suites Round Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Round Rock

Address: 1802 South IH-35, Round Rock, TX 78681
Location: United States > Texas > Round Rock
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Round Rock 2*
The Days Inn & Suites Round Rock is a beautiful boutique hotel in Texas with spacious rooms and suites featuring superb special packages. The hotel is located near major cities like Austin and San Antonio, Texas. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Wyndham, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
Days Inn And Suites Round Rock
Days Inn Round Rock
Round Rock Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Round Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.