“Generally o.k. room. Clean but without the usual amenities...” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn & Suites Round Rock to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Round Rock
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1802 South IH-35, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Hi. I recently stayed at the Days Inn and Suites in Round Rock, Texas. We were on our way to Austin, but I wanted to stay in Round Rock for the night so that we could try some donuts we heard about. We were referred to the Days Inn by a lady in Round Rock. The price was very reasonable compared to other hotels we called. I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the room was. The furniture was really nice, flat screen TV, and I always love white linens in hotel rooms. It was so inviting. They even had a microwave and mini fridge. Later, I was told they had just remodeled. The main reason why I wanted to write this review was because the customer service was awesome. I didn't get the name of the lady who was there at night, but she was really sweet! When I was checking out the next morning, I met Tushar and Vida at the front desk. They asked me where I was headed, and I told them Austin. They were so helpful with recommendations for things to do in Austin, even looking up information for me like the Bat Hotline because I mentioned I wanted to see the bats on The Congress bridge. Just awesome! We enjoyed our stay and look forward to our next trip to Austin! OH, and they had waffles and biscuits and gravy in the breakfast room! :) --Grace S.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Round Rock
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Room should be odorless and bathroom must be updated. Make sure tile is clean and in good shape. Maybe add door to close the closet. Need a face lift.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnRR, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Hi Javier Z,

Thanks for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. We recently went though a complete renovation to our guest rooms where we updated all of the furniture in the rooms, installed brand new 32" Samsung LED Tvs, new linens, fresh and modern carpet, new lamps, a fresh coat of paint, etc... The next phase in our renovation process if to completely update the exterior of our hotel as well.

Regarding the odor in your room, after the renovation, we hired a professional company to come in and perform a deep clean on ALL of the A/C units in the rooms. We also have a product called, "Air Fantastic" in our rooms as well. These machines provide a continuous cycle of fresh clean air to circulate though rooms. Again, thanks for your feedback and I truly hope to see you again in your future travels!!

Regards,

Cory Armer
512-246-0055
Corpus Christi, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

What a little gem of a hotel! I was presently surprised to find out all the rooms and pool were completely renovated (very different than the online photos... I posted some of my own). I have nothing but great things to say about the staff at this property. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful and made great recommendations for places to eat. I have 2 young girls and the hotel is in a quiet area and we felt safe the entire stay. Kudos to all the staff and management at the hotel for their superior service. I definitely recommend this property to all those travelling to the Round Rock area.

Room Tip: Get a suite! They are worth the extra cash :)
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

We had a great five day stay here. The rooms were newly remodeled, clean, and very comfortable! I can't say enough about the staff...they were awesome and so helpful. By the time we checked out I felt like they were family!! I'll definitely be coming back here!

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Days Inn & Suites Round Rock? Share your experiences!