“Non-Smoking Room next to maintenance outdoor smokers” 2 of 5 stars

Days Inn & Suites Round Rock
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1802 South IH-35, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Ranked #20 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Conway
“Non-Smoking Room next to maintenance outdoor smokers”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was very disappointed in my stay at Days Inn in Round Rock and am very glad most of my trip kept me away from the facility. In my reservation of the room I had noted I would need handicapped facilities. Not only was there no facility available with two beds, the non-smoking room was immediately next to the maintenance room where workers smoked outside the door. The room reeked of stale tobacco and I had to walk thru a wall of smoke to get to the lobby or to the pool. The pool was also only open from 8am-8pm. This seems ridiculous considering the time of year and how late the sun is up. Again, I'm simply thankful most of my trip was spent in a friend's home.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

GaryFowler, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
I am so sorry for your bad experience with us! I have already spoken to maintenance about this. We have designated smoking areas away from the rooms but people sometimes wander off with a stick still in their hands. Should you decide to try us again please ask for Gary so that I can personally ensure you the best experience we can offer. If I am not in the shop just leave your number with the reservations clerk and I guarantee you, sure as the sun will rise, that I will be on the phone to you shortly to nail everything down.

Again, my sincere apologies. We can do better, and my apology is all the more deep and sincere because I know we usually do better than this.

91 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Clearwater, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

This was the 3rd motel in the area that I checked for a reasonable rate. Rented two rooms, for one night at $65 each. Rooms were nice, clean, bedding was good. Front desk was fine. Enjoyed the motel, and stayed an additional day. The best rate at their neighbor, Sleep Inn, was $99 each for two rooms. Will stay again at this Days Inn

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn & Suites Round Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Round Rock

Address: 1802 South IH-35, Round Rock, TX 78681
Location: United States > Texas > Round Rock
Ranked #20 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Round Rock 2*
The Days Inn & Suites Round Rock is a beautiful boutique hotel in Texas with spacious rooms and suites featuring superb special packages. The hotel is located near major cities like Austin and San Antonio, Texas. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Wyndham, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Round Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.