“Good value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Seattle
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Clean with a decent breakfast. Everything works. Good shower. Iron and board provided. Working microwave and fridge.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Elgin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

The staff was very friendly. I really liked the big fluffy pillows. Everything was clean.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Ausitn
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Very pleased with my stay. Great service. Nice front desk ladies. Comfortable beds. Quiet. Good breakfast. Very clean spacious rooms. Highly recommend this hotel when you want a nice romantic place to spend with your husband away from your kids! I will always choose this hotel (:

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

I stayed at the Days Inn on December because we had a family reunion and it was a great stay. Staff is really friendly and helpful, they are there for you 24/7.Tthe rooms were really clean and fresh, it really looks like the housekeepers do a great job,I give them a 10. The breakfast is awesome! Over all everything was perfect. I recommend this place to anyone!!

Room Tip: Really clean rooms!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

I want to start by thanking all the staff, specially housekeeping. They are such a great team, Ithey really work hard in keeping the rooms in such a great condition. Ive stayed there many times before over the past 2 years and in different rooms and till this day i have NEVER had a complain with the room service. I dont understand why nperryMckinney is saying they need to fire and hire a new staff because at times i would have to move the night stand to plug in my charger and it was never dirty. I see the house-keepers working really hard to keep it clean. At one time i had a conversation with one of them about the cleanliness of the place and she said she cleans as best as she can for the fact she knows family's stay there and she wouldnt like to take her family if it was dirty. Going back to my review, i love the place, love the staff and especially love their breakfast!! Those waffles hit the spot at 7 in the morning!
I want to thank everyone once again and i recommend the place!

Room Tip: Any room is great!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Greenville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

For a low budget room, we were very pleased. The room was clean & the staff was very helpful and responsive to our needs.

Room Tip: Book directly with the property for a special request rsvp (1st floor, handicapped accessible, etc.)
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
mckinney, tx
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I like to stay at Days Inn usually, and stayed here 2 weekends ago. The front desk staff was amazing and very helpful. The room, on the other hand was disappointing. I actually completed an online survey for this hotel and recommended they hire a new cleaning staff. The room was actually very dirty. It didn't appear to have been cleaned properly. There was dark hair in the tub - YUK, writing on the bathroom wall, I had to move the nightstand to plug in my phone charger and it was so nasty back there, the cords were stuck together from the lamp and alarm clock. The nightstand wasn't heavy but it appears no one has bothered to clean behind it for a long time. The towels did not smell clean, it was just a very dirty room and wouldn't be so bad if someone hired better cleaning help. The location was okay, right on the highway and close to where I needed to be. I didn't eat breakfast here, just because I was worried about the cleanliness. It's funny to read others reviews saying their rooms were clean. Maybe it was a fluke! I rely heavily on this website for reviews so that I make the right choice, and I would not, unfortunately recommend this hotel and would not stay here again. This past weekend I stayed at the Days Inn in The Woodlands, and it was far superior to this one, and I highly recommend that location.

Room Tip: I don't have any advice here, maybe ask for a clean room?
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
DaysInnRR, Owner at Days Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
I'm extremely sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. I had only wished you had called us immediately at the time the problem arose. If you were in my place even you could not fix the problem that you did not know about. Our front desk manager is very confused as when you came to check out you told her everything was fine with the room. She also asked "Was there anything we could have done better?" and you told her "no". We take situations like this very seriously.
You are right we have great reviews and pride ourselves in making our guest happy and as comfortable as they were identifiying the problems. If they do not fix, then you do have the right to be degrading the property.

Been to Days Inn & Suites Round Rock? Share your experiences!