“Very pleasant stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Greenville, Texas
“Very pleasant stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2011

For a low budget room, we were very pleased. The room was clean & the staff was very helpful and responsive to our needs.

Room Tip: Book directly with the property for a special request rsvp (1st floor, handicapped accessible, etc.)
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends

114 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
mckinney, tx
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

I like to stay at Days Inn usually, and stayed here 2 weekends ago. The front desk staff was amazing and very helpful. The room, on the other hand was disappointing. I actually completed an online survey for this hotel and recommended they hire a new cleaning staff. The room was actually very dirty. It didn't appear to have been cleaned properly. There was dark hair in the tub - YUK, writing on the bathroom wall, I had to move the nightstand to plug in my phone charger and it was so nasty back there, the cords were stuck together from the lamp and alarm clock. The nightstand wasn't heavy but it appears no one has bothered to clean behind it for a long time. The towels did not smell clean, it was just a very dirty room and wouldn't be so bad if someone hired better cleaning help. The location was okay, right on the highway and close to where I needed to be. I didn't eat breakfast here, just because I was worried about the cleanliness. It's funny to read others reviews saying their rooms were clean. Maybe it was a fluke! I rely heavily on this website for reviews so that I make the right choice, and I would not, unfortunately recommend this hotel and would not stay here again. This past weekend I stayed at the Days Inn in The Woodlands, and it was far superior to this one, and I highly recommend that location.

Room Tip: I don't have any advice here, maybe ask for a clean room?
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
DaysInnRR, Owner at Days Inn & Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, December 8, 2011
I'm extremely sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with us. I had only wished you had called us immediately at the time the problem arose. If you were in my place even you could not fix the problem that you did not know about. Our front desk manager is very confused as when you came to check out you told her everything was fine with the room. She also asked "Was there anything we could have done better?" and you told her "no". We take situations like this very seriously.
You are right we have great reviews and pride ourselves in making our guest happy and as comfortable as they were identifiying the problems. If they do not fix, then you do have the right to be degrading the property.
Arlington, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

Our company uses the Days Inn for our business travels and have been using this hotel for the past 1 - 2 years. Everyone here is so friendly accomodating and very functionable for cost and location. The girls at the front desk are a pleasure to work with and always find a way to help with everything our company needs. I would reccomend this hotel for your travel needs.

Room Tip: Talk to the girls up front and they will help you find the right room for you
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Waxahachie, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2011

This was a great hotel. Very well priced. My family and I stayed at this hotel while visiting some family in the area. The staff was GREAT, very friendly. Maria the maid was fabulous. She helped us with a few extra towles and are room was always clean. The front desk staff was alway smiles and helpful. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Livingston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

I was there for three days on a business meeting and could not believe by the service I got. First time walked in and the desk clerk greeted me nicely. The room i got was amazing! It was clean, fresh, and nice. Room was smelled good, looked very clean, and seemed as if the carpet was new.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
Waxahachie, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

I had to see a specialist in the Round Rock area. I stayed in the hotel's handicap room and it was wonderful. Everything was easy for me to access/operate. The young ladies at the desk Sonya and Vida really went beyond their "call of duty". To be quite honest every member of the staff I came in contact with were very helpful and nice. The bed was large and extremely comfortable. The breakfast was filling and fresh. I will be staying here for my follow up medical appointments.
Thanks Days Inn. I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Out door access allowed me easy trips to my car.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Englewood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

I was in Texas on business for three weeks and stayed in 8 different motels. The Days Inn in Round Rock was by far my favorite. The staff was wonderful and very accomodating,the room was clean, beds comfortable, towels soft, air conditioner worked great. The pool was clean and refreshing! I would reccomend to anyone. Ms Fritz should stay home and not travel, I don't think she would be happy anywhere.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn & Suites Round Rock? Share your experiences!