“Good Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Richmond, Texas
“Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The diner was great, wonderful service and the buffalo wings are really good. My son had chicken fried steak with hash browns, gravy, eggs and cheese

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

60% Recommend
“My family and I love this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I read the one of the bad reviews and I couldn't disagree more. The staff has always been very sweet, the food comes out quickly and is always great and we're always seated quickly. The restaurant was always clean and I never saw the debris that the last review: was talking about.we really like the 59 diner Rosenberg and we used to go there all the time with my kids when I had a more relaxed schedule. I would definitely recommend it to anybody.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Not home cooking”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

We asked the waitress if the veggies were fresh and she said that she would tell us which ones came out of a can and which ones were fresh.... she wasnt honest :( Very nice waitress and cute restaurant but the food was bad...

Visited March 2013
MN
“Great diner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Excellent service and great service! Highly recommend their milkshakes and malts! Their menu says best in Texas and, even though I cannot compare them to others in Texas, they were one of the best I tried!

Visited March 2013
Rosenberg, Texas
“best food in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

i went there with my family, delicious food and service. my whole family enjoy there food and left happy, everybody should try them out, cheap prices and fresh food;)

• Visited March 2013